• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you feel about getting dirty?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I rather not get dirty, but if I get dirty from playing sports or randomly get into a food fight and surived, I don't mind. XD I can stand being dirty to a point. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Well if I had to choose between being dirty and clean, I'd denfinantly choose to be clean.
    But, if I were playing sports or something I wouldn't treat it as if it's the end of the world.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Well I'm very careful about eating foods that can stain, Pasta sauce is something I'm afraid of because it happened to one of my shirts and it isn't really coming off.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    In my opinion, clothes are clothes. Dirty or not. I don't have the slightest care in the world if my clothes get dirty from activities that I play and do. Having a little bit of nature on you isn't per say a bad thing at all and I don't see why people go shrieking at the slightest sign of dirty clothing. To me that's pretty pathetic. There's more in life to be worried about than getting your clothing getting dirty. Like people have said before hand, that's what the washing machine is for.

Well I'm very careful about eating foods that can stain, Pasta sauce is something I'm afraid of because it happened to one of my shirts and it isn't really coming off.

Scared of pasta sauce? Now that's something I haven't heard before. Perhaps Maury can help you out with that one, no? That's honestly something you should not be worrying about. Judging from your profile, you're 14 years old. You should not be spending your time worrying about if you are going to spill anything on your clothes. That's just a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Which is why I would always wear dark clothing when I was a child.

Seriously, if you are afraid of getting dirty, then you have not enjoyed life at it's fullest.

I, as a kid, was always out and about. I remember this one time I sank in about 3 feet of mud in what I though was a mere puddle. Did I freak? Nope. As a matter of fact, I played in the puddle with my friends for most of the day, throwing mud, fighting in the mud, just having fun.

And, of course, I grew older, and I went into the Marine's boot camp, were getting dirty was not so much promised, as 100% guaranteed. Did that ruin my experience or made me want to drop out? Nope. We did push-ups on mud puddles, and crawled in mud, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Then, came my tour in Iraq, where I was more worried about getting my butt shot off than to care about a little stain of dirt on me.

So, I don't really care. If I'm clean, YAY! If I'm so gross that my own dog wouldn't come near me, YAY again! I still enjoy myself, which I believe is better than any "Designer" clothing ever... But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy being clean, mind you.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    the times I feel gross? when I haven't showered at once a day, when I feel like I have bad breath, (thats why you always should carry some gum with you ppl).

Patchy

-
    Years
    Only if it's something that hardens on you, like ketchup. D=

Liquids are meh. If it's going to stand out, I'll care.

But there's nothing worse than having greasy hair. X(

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like being dirty, at the end of a day at least... shows I've actually been doing stuff.

I find people are overly fussy about dirty clothes, since they're going to wash them eventually anyway I don't see what the fuss is about. Washing unstained clothes, or clothes with only a few marks on them, is a waste of detergent.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I guess I don't mind it, I mean it doesn't bother me, but I'll try to avoid getting dirty if I can. because my mum's a clean freak and she goes crazy over this stuff. >:[

As long as it doesn't smell though. D; I hate being dirty if it smells bad. :<

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Getting dirty is not my thing, but if I do have to get it dirty like art projects from school, So I don't really mind getting dirty.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    thats how I feel, Usually if I'm in art class working with clay I'll be wearing an apron and I won't mind if my hands get dirty with wet clay but one note is always use a hand moisturizer cuz my art teacher said you're hands would get very dry easily.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    Well, I love getting dirty because I will just shower if I am like really dirty like if there is dirt all over my clothes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    I wash my hands ALL the time, almost obsessively, if I've touched anything that I THINK might be dirty, or shake someone's hands, or anything. It just became a habit of mine to stay clean and hygenic all the time. I don't think it's to the point of being OCD, but I can't stand knowing that I'm dirty. I can tolerate it, but if I can afford to slip away and wash up, I always do.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    As long as I'm getting dirty while doing something I love, which is football, also known as soccer.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    I don't care much about getting dirty. Heck getting dirty is part of my job. I fix cars and stuff since my dad can't fix them, so he can't run the buisness. so I get dirty on a daily basis, ain't no big deal!

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Well, normally at home I wear a shirt that is already dirty. It is better because if I spill something on it or get it stained, I'm not worried about whether its a good short or not. I wear my anime shirts to be alot and also around the house so they get dirty pretty often.

I don't mind being a little dirty but I don't like being all sweaty and gross because I feel sticky and wet and its...bleh.

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    I don't exactly like being dirty but I am not gonna be angry or anything if I get dirty.
    But I do like sports and I'm not afraid to get myself dirty because I have to win at all costs!
    XD

Back