• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How do you feel about using AR to get event poke's?

AR to get event legends?

• It's a great idea.

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • It's not okay.

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • I wouldn't care.

Votes: 36 41.9%
  • I already got my legends through actually going to events.

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Well, I don't hack pokes, but sometimes I think it's ok to hack to get an event pokemon.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I figure If it's the only way that you can get the pokemon, by golly, do it. I also "fun" codes(like to transform your sprite into a green lati@s ) but I don't belive in "I want to use a code that gets you infinate raquazas." It is fun when people do the clonning glitch and say somthing like agron 9 and under and you rip them off!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I'd prefer AR and PokeSav (PS mainly), because Nintendo can't honestly expect everyone to "catch 'em all" with one cart!! I know trading is emphasized, but some people may be in an isolated area with no one to trade with and may have NO MEANS AT ALL getting to the events. Plus, a lot of events have passed, as someone mentioned earlier. So as long as they're used simply for obtaining Pokemon (or getting shinies, since they don't affect gameplay), it's fine. But max stats, 1 hit auto-kills, etc. is just wrong. And max stats is stupid anyway. The only differences then are the pixels on the screen representing the Pokemon's sprite and the Pokemon's species+nickname. And there's no fun in that. If I'm buying a Pokemon game and playing, obviously I want to become a Master, which can be extremely hard without other carts, AR, & Pokesav. So AR for event Pokemon is absolutely acceptable, IMO.

Back