• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you feel about yourself?

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
    I don't really like myself.
    I'm not sure how much I value others, since I have a problem with sympathy
    neither do i do a lot of stuff for others either, although i always put myself lower than others and always try to be nice to others
    And no, I don't value my life greatly, even though I should

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Do you like yourself?
    Sometimes. It's a weird feeling. I think I improved a little bit though. I used to absolutely despise myself but now sometimes I get my good days.
    Do you care more about yourself than others, or is it the other way around?
    I care a lot about other people. Probably way too much. I absolutely hate seeing other people upset, especially friends. I always try to be there for people. I tend to put other peoples happiness before mine, which may or may not be a good thing. Depending on the person, especially if I know them well enough I will always help them to the best of my ability.
    How much do you value your life?
    I wouldn't care if something bad were to happen to me, honestly. I just try to live in the moment, if I were to die tomorrow somehow I probably wouldn't go out of my way to stop it if I ever had the chance. Sorry, kind of negative >_<

Back