• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How do you get Deoxy? i'm out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Dexoy CAN be obtained in the game. I called Nintendo and they said that he can be obtained they said that it has to do with the space station. Also, to get the other dexoys you have to trade them form firered and leafgreen, then you mail your game to them, and they update it with the new pics.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kenaka said:
    Dexoy CAN be obtained in the game. I called Nintendo and they said that he can be obtained they said that it has to do with the space station. Also, to get the other dexoys you have to trade them form firered and leafgreen, then you mail your game to them, and they update it with the new pics.

1. Whenever you trade a Deoxys from one version to another version, Deoxys stats, looks, sprite, etc. changes to match the game he is being traded to. So if you traded Deoxys-FR to Ruby/Sapphire, Deoxys would automatically change into Deoxys RS once the toher trainer receives it.

2. You can't go into space. You can't ride the shuttles. LIES I TELL YOU. You never even called Nintendo.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I'm not sure about the Deoxy trades yet... No Pokemon before Deoxys have different stats depending on the different versions. Maybe the stats will change and adjust depending on the base stats of the Deoxys of that version, and the IV of that deoxys, but really no solid proof information is available yet (that I know of).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    There?s only one Deoxys, and three different interpretations. Ruby Sapphire sees the same Deoxys from Fire Red as its version of it, whereas Fire Red sees Deoxys as having the F stats, and Leaf Green sees it as having the L stats. Basically the games each have a different sprite and stats for ?Deoxys? There?s nor real Deoxys-F or ?L, but one Deoxys. It just happens that all the games have their own statset and sprite for that Pok?mon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes...FRLG, cheats and possible future Nintendo promotion.

Space Sation, Trainer Stars, anything else besides those mentioned above are lies.

Deoxys cannot have the FRLG form in RS as its stats, icons, sprites, etc. changes depending on which game it is traded to.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    how do i get deoxy without cheating or using other stuff dat is cheatin too???
    plz telll me cus i realy need it plz!!!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    First off, don't revive dead topics from over a year ago. Second, If you actually look at the stickied topics at the top of the page you would have found your answer there. Lastly, you cannot get Deoxys in any way other than (a) cheating, (b) Nintendo Event, (c) visiting a Wonder Spot, or (d) getting one on eBay.

Hopefully a mod will lock this thread down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back