• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ...how do you get Jirachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I don't know, because I don't have a gamecube after my little sister actually threw it out an empty window. I really need Jirachi b/c of the berry and timing freezing glitch. BUT HOW? The only thing I know about it is that Jirachi will get rid of the glitch if you transfer it to your gameboy. But where do I transfer it to the gameboy?! :cross-eye

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    FAQ said:
    Jirachi

Jirachi can only be obtained through the use of the bonus disc that comes with Pokemon Colosseum when you pre-order it or through cheating. You can also buy the disc from some stores or a friend. Then just transfer the Jirachi to your game.
    The Ru/Sa FAQ already has this.

As for the berry glitch, connecting to Coloseum, or the Bonus Disk should fix it. If you cant get either of these, there is a way to fix it with Lg/Fr, or you can send your Ru/Sa game into Nintendo, and they will fix it.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Just use the bonus disk you get from buying Pokemon Colleseum.Or use the codes.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It all depends on where you live, and the FAQ does need to be updated.

Japan: Movie 6, bring your Game Boy along
    US: Colosseum Bonus Disk
    PAL: Complete Channel and download

Please read the FAQ and if still stuck, use Simple Questions. ^_^

Case closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back