• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you get Totidle to evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Hello, im playing Pokemon HeartGold and my Totidile is now lvl 26 but has not evolved. Reading the various web pages it says he should have evolved at lvl 18.

This is my first Pokemon game so not sure how it all works :-)

Any advice on how to get Totidile to evolve would be appreciated.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Yes it is. If I remove this should it automatically evolve or do I need to battle or walk more?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    yea that is super weird. are you pressing b when it tries to evolve? or was it in the pokewalker or daycare when it leveled up? or the everstone...

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    It had the Everstone, so its not tried to evolve.

I've removed the Everstone now. What should I do now?

And apologies for the newbie questions

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • ^

Lol, the guy's a newbie with Pokemon. Go easy on him.

@Pikachus Friend

Remove the everstone, then level it up again. :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Like said, if it was holding the Everstone that is what prevented it from evolving. Remove it, level it up, and it will evolve. :)

Next time, please do use the HG/SS Help Thread though if you may have any more questions.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back