• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you get your pokemon to level 100?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I've recently been browsing around these forums, and I have noticed that in every trade thread most pokemon are level 100.

Now in all my hours of playing i have only achieved to get 2 pokemon to level 100 legitimately (A zangoose and a dragonite )

So i was wondering how is everyone around here managing to get so many to level 100, I can hack in rare candies, or just straight up pokeSAV to level 100, but i want to keep them legit.

Are most people here using hacked rare candies, or do you all just have to much time on you hands :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    well some of us pokemon players are pretty dedicated to playing pokemon lol, so that maybe one of the reason, ;]

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    I pull a "Okay, I'm going to level this poke from 1 to 100, no sweat, no problem, yep. Well, here goes nothing!"

*Straps a exp. Share onto said pokémon and then charges in to the Elite 4 room and zones out*

"Woah, that was funky...Time to do it again!"

*Rinse and repeat*

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    To beat my friends in a battle, I leveled up 6 pokemon to level 100 using hacked rare candies, but I have never actually trained any of my pokemon up to level 100 legally (yet, I restarted on Pearl and my Empoleon is gonna be a tank). I was close on my last game with a level 97 Empoleon, except it got deleted (I use an r4 for Platinum)

EDIT: Judging from what the others say, a lucky egg on the pokemon while sweeping the elites could do me well...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I pull a "Okay, I'm going to level this poke from 1 to 100, no sweat, no problem, yep. Well, here goes nothing!"

*Straps a exp. Share onto said pokémon and then charges in to the Elite 4 room and zones out*

"Woah, that was funky...Time to do it again!"

*Rinse and repeat*

Exactly. i just go through the E4 over and over... and then i... "rinse and repeat"... lol XDXDXD

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    when I was young I played pokemon non stop now I play it when new games come out so I migrated all my level pokemon to diamond

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Simple. Put a Lucky Egg on one Pokemon that you are training and an Exp Share on another and wipe through the E4. Best way I believe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    but it doesnt help with EVS

what i do is EV train starting from LV 1 to 30.

then E4 the **** out of the pokemons

lol

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Simple. Put a Lucky Egg on one Pokemon that you are training and an Exp Share on another and wipe through the E4. Best way I believe.

yup, i use the same technique.

use thief on a bunch of chansey to get ur lucky egg.
    if u have a pokemon with the ability Compoundeyes at the front of ur party, it apparantly ups ur chances of running into a chansey that is holding a lucky egg.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    I believe he may not mind EV values if he is asking how we train Pokemon so fast.
    ah...

i tried EV Training my Aggron (which i leveld up from aron though E4) for Special Defense, but apparently, i wasted all the EV's

im still pissed

Years
    First I get some of my Pokemon (from Emerald/LeafGreen) and get them to level 60s. Then migrate them over and constantly rebattle the gym leaders in Battleground, battle the Elite Four, battle my rival. (I've got some Platinum pokemon to level 100 by battling the same way.) I also train my Pokemon in the area you can access after the Elite Four by taking the boat in Snowpoint to the new area. (Survival area, Resort area, etc.)

So far, I have Dragonite, Infernape, Floatzel, Togekiss, Vaporeon all at level 100. Some are in the level 90s.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Well i think i am going to start spamming The E4...

I haxxed some lucky eggs :( but now i can level up faster.

I just now beat the E4 for the second time, they are so difficult after the first run, but ATM the closest to level 100 i have is a level 76 dragonite EV'd to :) (Attack-252 HP-158 Speed-100 not the best spread but hey, it works (outspeeds most pokemon and can take a hit!))

I am using my awesome dragon team (2 Adamant dragonites, 1 - Adamant salamance , garchomp, palkia :( , and my golduck :) )

Im planning on training up another EV'd adamant dragonite with better IV's but i think Ill wait until the first can sweep the E4!

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    I've recently been browsing around these forums, and I have noticed that in every trade thread most pokemon are level 100.

Now in all my hours of playing i have only achieved to get 2 pokemon to level 100 legitimately (A zangoose and a dragonite )

So i was wondering how is everyone around here managing to get so many to level 100, I can hack in rare candies, or just straight up pokeSAV to level 100, but i want to keep them legit.

Are most people here using hacked rare candies, or do you all just have to much time on you hands :P
    COLD HARD TRAINING!!
    rare candies are a no-go they might level up pokemon
    but does not lv up stats
    just train,i train my pokemon at the shark mountan
    or you can just throw them in the day care and run around
    for a while!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Well i think i am going to start spamming The E4...

I haxxed some lucky eggs :( but now i can level up faster.

I just now beat the E4 for the second time, they are so difficult after the first run, but ATM the closest to level 100 i have is a level 76 dragonite EV'd to :) (Attack-252 HP-158 Speed-100 not the best spread but hey, it works (outspeeds most pokemon and can take a hit!))

I am using my awesome dragon team (2 Adamant dragonites, 1 - Adamant salamance , garchomp, palkia :( , and my golduck :) )

Im planning on training up another EV'd adamant dragonite with better IV's but i think Ill wait until the first can sweep the E4!

So you are planning to train EV :| Did not know that. Well then, I wouldn't try the E4. Here, check here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR34ReQoPqI

It might help you, I could be wrong.

Back