• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you guys feel about me?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm gonna move this to the Treehouse. Idk if that's the best place for this, idk if there is a best place for this, but I do know that it doesn't really fit in the Round Table.

User19sq

The Treehouse is looking weirder and weirder to me lately... XD;;;;;;;

User19sq

Maybe e should head over to the User Appreciation Thread for this guy... I mean, I won't, but that's because I don't really know him, so I'd be lying. ^^;;;;;

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm sorry I don't know you too well, but from what I gathered, you seem pretty calm and a little friendly... only based from what I've seen from your return thread. :]

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    i think he's the guy who used to have the Mr. Mime avatar and I think he posted a few short story or poems or something in FF

other than that, i know nothing about him, much less have an opinion

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Where's your Mr.Mime avatar? That thing and your posting style fit pretty well together. Well, from what I've seen, you at least seem to be perfectly aware of what you're doing most of the time as opposed to certain other people on here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If you call yourself the Master of Memes, and you are solely responsible for the latest Kermit and Spongebob memes, then I applaud you, bruh. Because those are the best damn memes out there. You are definitely a master!

Jokes aside, as a person I can't say.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I should have clarified that I was speaking to the people that know me. I will answer your question happily.
    I need an answer. Any answer from someone who has talked to me a few times. Such an event would bring hope.

yeah, it's true that all the "i don't know you" replies are totally useless

why not reach out directly to people who do know you? 8) you'll probably get a better response and he people you talk to will feel like their opinions are more valued. just make sure you find a range of people, not just those who will tell you what you want to hear

Years
    yeah, it's true that all the "i don't know you" replies are totally useless

why not reach out directly to people who do know you? 8) you'll probably get a better response and he people you talk to will feel like their opinions are more valued. just make sure you find a range of people, not just those who will tell you what you want to hear
    Thanks. I should have exchanged friend codes or something lol.

Back