• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you ignore someone?

Solar

Gone forever
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Theres a couple people I want away from me *names will not be said*, I tried to ignore them, but it won't let me for some reason.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can't ignore staff; that may be the problem. Otherwise, I'm not sure. PM me the names, maybe?

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I ignored one of the mods before, and for some reason. It let me do it. Hmmm weird.

Years
  • Well, looks like it sucks. Mods or higher staff shouldn't be ignored because in case they announce something important. Well, looks like you have to ignore mods manually. XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Maybe That Person became a Mod Recently only!!
    And You havent told whether the person u want to ignore is a mod...That means Problem solved!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    No member of the RPG Community forum will ignore,by free will or force,a person or persons of Moderator ranking or above.Any people or persons found doing so will have all threads started by that/those person/persons locked,their account frozen,and the blocking of that Email to sign up.

Part of the rules from my Forum.Apperantly,it's *Almost* the same for PC. I'm a little *coughcoughLOTcoughcough* stricter on mine.....

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Solar said:
    I ignored one of the mods before, and for some reason. It let me do it. Hmmm weird.
    Before if you ignored them when they weren't a mod, they let you keep ignoring him/her when they were modded. They changed that in a recent version of vB though.

I wish they hadn't fixed that though...

Back