• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you keep warm?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    usually, I would wear a small jumper, but when I'm outside, extra layers of clothing. Sometimes, I lie in bed instead.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • when i'm indoors, i normally just lay in bed with a hot water bottle and like 3 blankets. X'D (i'm on blood thinners and they make me cold easily) and then when i'm out i'd wear a beanie (which is a hat), a longsleeved jumper, either a leather or denim jacket, or a long coat.. and then i'd wear skinnies to finish. :3

Her

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    In New Zealand, it's more or less always warm (at least in the part where I live), so in order to keep warm all I have to do is, well, exist. It's summer right now and oh my GOD, it's so hot at night!!!!!! WHY IS GOD DOING THIS TO US!!!!!
    In winter, usually all I need is a blanket and socks, lol. It gets a bit chilly in winter sometimes, but even then there are occasions where you get toasty during the day :(
    THIS COUNTRY IS A HELLHOLE

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I wrap myself in blankets, throw on the heavy sweatshirts and sweatpants, and assume the fetal position. Those are my stop-gap solutions until I can afford a more permanent solution - a condo on the Florida coast.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • We have ducted air conditioning in my house which gives out this horrible oppressive heat from the ceiling in all the rooms. So it's been a long time since I've had to worry about keeping warm lol.

But that said, I prefer being cold to hot so I've never worried too much about that at all.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I never really get cold, to be honest. We have a joke around here that you can tell a born Minnesotan from the fact that it can be below zero and they are wearing a sweatshirt and no coat or jacket or anything. It doesn't get really cold until it gets to be a wind chill -30 here.

When it is really cold, I get out of the wind and sort of bounce on my heels a bit. Works as a distraction if anything.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I sit inside my fireplace while it's burning.

While at home, I stay bundled underneath a bunch of blankets/sheets on my bed or couch. None of my family like to keep the heat up too high (costs, unnecessary, etc) because we all have this thing where the feeling of being warm in a cold environment is just asdafdsfsd so we take advantage of it and just use jackets/blankets indoors. I love it. With heaters, the task of constantly monitoring it when it gets too warm is just unnecessary, but you can always peel off a layer of blankets! ^c^

Back