• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you know? Game

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Okay so basically you post a false statement concerning Pokemon and the person below has to say WHY its false, and then post their own (if their answer is right). And so on.

Example:

Red: I caught a Pikachu and named it Hypershocks
    Blue: No you didn't!

HOW DO YOU KNOW RED DIDN'T CATCH A PIKACHU (someone answer this)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    sorry Drag0nfangz, but it was because the Pikachu's nick was over 10 characters is why, and Ash (and/or yellow), not red was the one who got the Pikachu, I was just using the names as fillers anyway.

and I'm not sure about the Igglybuff one as you could press the B button during evolution...

DavidChristopher

Spinda Lover.
    Years
    My Spinda brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like;
    Your spinda kicks hard.
    Damn right, my spinda kicks hard.
    It could kick you, unless you use detect guard.

^ Which lyric is wrong, pokemon-wise?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Is it that Spinda doesn't kick, it punches?

My level 40 Gyarados in HG knows Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, and Rage.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ah finally someone does it right!

Well Smart one, Gyarados doesn't learn rage

oh and btw

I have a powerful Charizard that I ev trained, this is its EV spread 20 HP, 252 atk, 10 def, 0 SpAtk, 252 Sp def, 51 spd.
    It knows Hyper Beam, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace and Blast Burn, its so tough!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey now. It can't be too tough with all special attacks and no EV in that area, can it?

I found a shiny Gloom! I trained it to level 26 so it would evolve into Vileplume.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^the moveset is just to throw ppl off, the real reason its fake is because its EV total is more than 510

anyway Gloom evolves into Vileplume using a leaf stone not by lvl up

-------------------
    I trained my Wurmple to lv. 7 at night so it would evolve into Cascoon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Night and day don't have any affect on Wurmple's evolutions, right?

I caught a Tentacool with Poison Sting, Supersonic, Constrict, and Acid while surfing on Route 31.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Well, that's false. Tyranitar tries to learn Stone Edge before it even becomes a Tyranitar.

I have a red shiny Lucario.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Typhlosion learns it at 35.

My Pokemon team is all up to Lv50, and is made up of Buizel, Milotic, Tyranitar, Charizard, Electivire and Torterra.

Helvetica

Forgot Helvetica was a font
    Years
    Spiritomb is immune to psychic and fighting

My scizor in Heart Gold knows bide and razor wind. Also Metal claw and Bullet punch at lvl 50.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Scizor can't use Bide.

-groan- As I was walking down Route 38, I was zapped by a Magnemite, chomped by a Rattata, charged by a Stantler and whacked on the head by Farfetch'd's stick.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Stantler is not on Route 38.

Uwaah! Yay! I was training my Eevee around Route 216 when it evolved into Glaceon!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Au contraire, Eevee evolves to Glaceon on Route 217, not 216.

I was doing well sweeping through the Gym Leaders. I took down Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty and Chuck without too much trouble. And I almost defeated Jasmine, but her Magneton beat my Lv32 Torterra before I could heal it. So I continued on to Mahogany Town, where I took on Pryce. It was a close call, but my Swampert finished off his Piloswine after an epic battle.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I was doing well sweeping through the Gym Leaders. I took down Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty and Chuck without too much trouble. And I almost defeated Jasmine, but her Magneton beat my Lv32 Torterra before I could heal it. So I continued on to Mahogany Town, where I took on Pryce. It was a close call, but my Swampert finished off his Piloswine after an epic battle.

That's false! Jasmine does not have a Magneton!

It's so hard to beat Red's Pikachu! The little electric mouse is tough at level 89. It's Iron tail is strong but inaccurate, Thunder is really powerful because pikachu's holding a magnet, same for volt tackle. Quick attack is very fast. Beware of it's ability cute charm because it can put you to sleep! If it had evolved into Raichu at level 35 it would have been a lot stronger.
    Can you find all 6 mistakes?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    6 mistakes? Oh well, better get searching...
    -Pikachu evolves with a Thunderstone, not Lv35.
    -Pikachu would be weaker, cos the Light Ball wouldn't work.
    -Doesn't have Thunder.
    -Doesn't have Cute Charm.
    -Cute Charm doesn't put you to sleep.
    -It's Lv88, not 89.

Hah! My friend found a Kangaskhan in Rock Tunnel in Heart Gold (and named it SuperSmasha). And he said he would trade it to me for a Lv30 Dragonair!

Back