• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you know if you have a tumor?

shu

so alone so lost inside
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    how do you know if you have a tumor?and what will happen if you dont do anything about it?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your doctor will tell you you have a tumor after examining you and performing various medical tests on you.

Some tumors are harmless if you leave them alone, but your doctor has to make that call. If it's dangerous your doctor will tell you what you should do about it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    What happens if you don't do anything about it?

You can end up like the Elephant man!

It can be very dangerous! Just YouTube "Elephant Man"

:)
    no. your wrong. dont tell people things like this if you dont know what your talking about. it can scare them.

most tumors are harmless and your doctor will do nothing about it. however some are cancerous, few but some. usually they need to be removed then you need follow up treatment. however there is no way to tell whether a tumor is safe or not by yourself so if you think you have a harmful tumor go to the doctor.

a perfect example of a harmless tumor is a mole.

Years
  • They say if your hand is bigger than your face you have a tumor. I believe the test first came into practice in the late 1750's, somewhere in Eastern Europe. I'm not sure about the exact position you have to hold your hand in, but I hear it's a pretty reliable test if you do it right.

If you don't do anything about it, really anything could happen. Tumors are like the wizards of the body. They can do all sorts of horrible things, or nothing. You should ask a trained medical professional. Or a consultant for a medical drama TV show. I would try to get House's or Scrubs'. Only use Grey's Anatomy's as a last resort.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • They say if your hand is bigger than your face you have a tumor. I believe the test first came into practice in the late 1750's, somewhere in Eastern Europe. I'm not sure about the exact position you have to hold your hand in, but I hear it's a pretty reliable test if you do it right.

If you don't do anything about it, really anything could happen. Tumors are like the wizards of the body. They can do all sorts of horrible things, or nothing. You should ask a trained medical professional. Or a consultant for a medical drama TV show. I would try to get House's or Scrubs'. Only use Grey's Anatomy's as a last resort.

What if I have a lung tumour? The hand principle won't work. The idea is that it is a joke. The victim then places their hand in front of their face and you cruely push it into their face. It has no medical basis whatsoever.

Your second paragraph is spot on however. That's what you should do.

Back