• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you like to play SSBM?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    In vs mode I mean

I always have it on 5 stock with NO items at all. Usually I always play Corneria...it's surprising to see people suck so bad when they have no items...meh meh meh

BO yo!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Meh, I just do whatever, sometimes I go and beat Event Match 51 like 5 times in a row, or beat classic in Very Hard mode, or go melee with 99 stocks sometimes against 3 ganondorfs, depends on my mood really :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, we just do melee and stuff, 10 stock in whichever place, it's sad that they all suck at the game :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Dakota said:
    In vs mode I mean

I always have it on 5 stock with NO items at all. Usually I always play Corneria...it's surprising to see people suck so bad when they have no items...meh meh meh

BO yo!
    Curse you! You know my weakness! No items = me dead in SSBM

I like to play 5 minute with items on very high with 3 comps (or 2 if my friend is over). But when my friend is over we have to do at least a 50 stock game (if not 100) with 2 comps. Those take forever so I usually force him to paly at Termina Bay with alternate music XP Saria's Song for 100 live stock XD

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i play 5 lives(stock),sumtimes 10 if we want it to last longer. i usally play in hyrule(zelda's arena) and play with shiek.it also saden me wen my like to play with items, i personaly dont like items.
    wen i get xtremely bored and hav absolutly NOTHING to du i fight ganondorf, bowser, and mewtwo with 99 lives.

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    when i play with my friends i use final destination in giant mode with only musrooms and poison mushrooms poping out like rabbits, hard to avoid them all and hard to manuver. I always us mewtwo or falco.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I usually just mess around at Hyrule Temple, no time, no stock with just one or two people. at the Japanese Club parties, we do massive (64, com players included), no item, Sudden Death (Our style is 50% damage to start, 1:00, 1 stock) tournaments. Usually we add some other twist such as no long range attacks or no throws.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well...

Stamina Mode
    Only Red Shels
    Final Destination

Terrible enough to be real :P

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Well what I like to do is go to the Final Destination and make the only item fans, and I go to Stamina mode and slap the foe to death! XD
    I also like doing those tournaments, too!

Last edited:

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    5 or 6 stocks, normal mode, hyrule temple. Normally I play as link, young link, or yoshi! DragonTrainer, you beat event match 51?!? I can barely get past 30! -_-

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Man, you people have some crazy ideas... I'm hardly able to keep up at L6 difficulty, let alone L9... and yes I have beat Event Match 51, although I used Jigglypuff and her Rest move to do it (I came **** close with Link though). Yeah, I've been playing game for ages now, but I'm still not that good... of course, this was just before my GameCube got stolen... :-(

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Any way they want it really. But usually three stock no items Final Destination or Hyrule Temple. o.o;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    - 5 min battle
    - all items set at medium
    - not a stock match, just a normal battle (I don't recal the name)
    - Young Link

As if you couldn't guess. The Zelda stages are my favourites. Although I don't like Hyrule Temple because there is no such thing as Hyrule Temple.

Back