• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you like to tie your shoes?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I'd tie a double knot so it never gets loose.
    So everytime I wear it, I stuff my feet in. And pull it out when I need to take if off.

Hate tieing shoelaces.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Re: Iveechan-Yes, I'd have to agree that they are pretty asinine. XD

All the same, what Tig said applies for me. That gets me to thinking, does anybody ever tie their shoes everytime anymore?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    Well I dont know any specific style but I wear shoes like...Dc's, Vans, etnies, etc... so I tie the laces inside the shoe.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Most of my shoes are slip on shoes (Lonsdale//Puma) so they have no laces,
    but my Adidas shoes I tie in bars

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I unno. Iveechan's right - this is a bit random. XD

As for me... probably the bar laced, but normally I just stick my feet in with the laces already tied. It's always worked a charm for me XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't tie my shoes. They're velcro. ;D Well, one pair of mine are, anyway. My school pair. I love them. :>

As for the shoes with laces.. I normally just tie them once and leave them until they untie themselves. oO; I don't bother. I double-knot them, though. XP I'm not sure how specific I'm supposed to be. XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i don't have to tie them, although there's laces. i tie them skater-style oO XD i tie them a certain way, them they stay there forever, and then cut the end of the laces off.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    As for the shoes with laces.. I normally just tie them once and leave them until they untie themselves. oO; I don't bother. I double-knot them, though. XP I'm not sure how specific I'm supposed to be. XD
    Yeah, that's what I do. I double-knot them once, yet still loose enough that I can slip then on and off easily without them falling off while I walk. Yay lazziness!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Usually it's the criss cross method, but sometimes I use the checkerboard method due to laziness.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I tie mine in a cute little bow then double knot it! W00000000000tness! XD

~Kelsey

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Brittany said:
    So how do you prefer to have your shoes tied?

I usually like mine bar laced, and that's how they are tied right now XD
    I have that in my black chucks.

I usually tie them regularly. xP

Back