• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do You Like Your Coffee?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    honestly I think it tastes equally bad no matter what I put in it so I usually just take it black when the opportunity arises because it makes me look cool. (not really.) I'm much more of a tea guy.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do it's with a lot of sugar, and some hot chocolate mixed in, to level out the bitterness.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wish I could drink coffee, but I fear it will give me heartburn. At the very least it can't be the first thing I drink, so it would have to be decaf.

Sirfetch’d

Gonna move this on over to the Mall as it fits a wee bit better there :)

Bay

Years
    I tend to like lots of cream/milk on my coffee for flavor, so I don't put much sugar because it's already fairly sweet heh.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    nonexistent.

coffee makes me really hyper and i'm already energetic enough without it. plus it tastes pretty bleh. not a fan.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I don't drink a lot of coffee anymore, but when I do I prefer it black.

Not to say any other way is bad.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh coffee, how I miss you my love <3 I really need to get a home coffee maker so I can make my own decaf coffee (I can't have that much caffeine). I can't taste bitter, so I have a feeling coffee tastes better to me than most & it is also one of my all time favorite scents. I love sitting on coffee shops even if I can't get anything.

Anyway. How I take it. I like milk & sugar or something like hazelnut creamer and sugar. My favorite Starbucks drink used to be a green tea frapp.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Good* Cream and sugar are must haves normally. Some coffees are rather bland or bitter in taste. Depending on how good the brew is; I may or may not forego cream. Some blends of coffee; particularly the stronger flavored ones are delicious with both. :3

* Good creamer is typically NOT POWDERED, but liquid in form. This not only mixes much better with the coffee; but it doesn't require 10 minutes of stirring to dissolve if you happen to like your coffee not scalding hot.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I don't drink coffee often but when I do like it with milk and or creamer and a couple sugars. I actually had coffee for the first time in months this morning. I usually get an iced coffee frap from Starbucks. My nana can drink her coffee black and those who do, I really commend you.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
    It depends completely on grind quality. If I find it too bitter, I add sugar. Usually never milk or cream or any equivalent dairy.

That or when I'm pressed for time I go for these bad boys
    How Do You Like Your Coffee?

Back