• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you live your day to day life?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    All the decisions I make are entirely arbitrary, based on random whims I have throughout the day that I choose to satisfy and fulfill first and foremost. I believe that is how daily life is supposed to be, rather than setting yourself on any schedule or daily routine.

How do you live your day to day life?

Sirfetch’d

I live mine probably the same way. I guess my life somewhat goes on a schedule but without limitations. If I randomly want to go see a movie or just take a random drive somewhere, I will. I hate feeling restricted each day and I try to get the most out of each day by having fun and doing what I want to do when I want to do it.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • I just go with the flow. Other than school, I don't have a set schedule I follow. I just do what is most important or what I'll enjoy most at the time. If I have a strict schedule to follow I'll feel pressured to always do everything right on time and probably go insane. Lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Moping about, marathoning tv shows, waiting for a job. *sigh*

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Moping about, marathoning tv shows, waiting for a job. *sigh*

Chin up my man, it'll pan out in the end. I had to wait a year and a half to find a job.

I don't have a strict schedule per se, but if I didn't have any sort of daily game plan I'd probably go insane. I use EverNote to keep a task list; when I just "wing it", I actually get nothing done, be it productively or even in terms of having fun. I usually lazy away on the internet or sleep on "no plan" days, which IMO is a waste of life.

To each his own, though.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
    Years
  • Mon - Fri wake up at 5:30 and work from 6:30 to 2:30. That's my money maker so It's mandatory that I follow this schedule. 3:00 - 10:00 or so I do whatever I want. Usually involves playing video games, smoking weed by myself or with friends, making music, watching tv, getting **** done in the house or whatever, etc just about anything I want. On the weekends I usually do what I want as well and Friday and Saturday night I usually try to do something different, like party or something it just depends on whats going. Then Sunday is my football all day moment lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    A normal day with school:
    Wake up, go to school, get home, go to work, do homework then go to bed.

A normal day without school:
    Waking up, doing whatever I want. Hanging out with friends. Sometimes going to parties and ending up speeding home going 80 on the highway. That was most days last summer.

Years
  • These days?

Go to sleep at 6 AM in the morn. Get up at 8. Get ready for coaching. 9:15 AM - 4:00 PM Coaching with an hour break spread out in three different intervals. 4:30 get home. Sit on net, do whatever I wish to like watch anime and stuff till like 6:30-7:00. Go to sleep and sleep till 9 PM. Then get up, have dinner and start studying at 11 PM. Do it till 4-4:30 AM. Watch more anime/browse net. Then rinse and repeat.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • I do have a schedule I follow after school, but other than that, I just do things on a whim, like walking downtown to eat dinner on my own or something of the sort.

I just try to be positive and regret nothing!

Back