• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you make animashs on youtube?

Years
  • i am a member on youtube and i've seen and favorited animashs that the members have made after watching and listening to them. my question here is: how do you make animashs? they look so cool! are they free and easy to make? i'm a newbie at this so i don't know anything about them. only that i've seen them on youtube. i would like to make some of my own right now. i can only make slideshows. i know that they can be a bit boring and too simple to do. so i want to do something else for a change and that is animashs. so if anyone knows how to make them, please tell me. thanks. have a good week/weekend everyone.:)

Back