• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how do you make fake poke mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2004
    how do you make fake poke mon
    Spoiler:
    i need a partner plaes pm meif you dont you shall get slain by my jirachipoop smells funny you know. :cool: :cool: :tired: :tired: :pirate:

Last edited:

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

No, I'm not trying to be mean or attack you in any way. How old are you? What kind of person goes around saying "u suck boner" :tired: or things about "poop" :tired: ? You are very immature for your age. Please stop saying stuff like that, people don't like hearing garbage out of people's mouths. Besides, it's one of the rules. (Sorry MODS! I know its not my job to do that!)
    If you stop, people will help you. Oh, and learn not to call people names!

Thanks, and I hope you have learned your lesson. :shocked:

-Scott- ;)
    P.S. I know, I do sound like a Moderator, but I'm not, its too much work for me to do. Besides, I haven't posted that much so they probably wouldn't let me be one anyways!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back