• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you make your teams?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I use a different team every playthough, usually ditching the starter after ive trained my first catch to its level or higher

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    When a Generation first comes out, I always use Jynx and Togetic/Togekiss on my team. From there I go for Pokemon I've never used before and continually build teams over and over. Since DP came out I've built at least 20 teams, rarely repeating Pokemon. I usually try to balance it out with three physical Pokemon and three special Pokemon. I sometimes have a theme too. For my HG team I'm using all Normal-types with no attack/special attack stat over 100 (Pidgeot, Raticate, Wigglytuff, etc.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Just the pokemon i think are epic. No matter what the stats are or what the movesets are...

Back