• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you order your steak?

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    I'm currently eating two delicious Porterhouse steaks for breakfast and the question hit me. How does Pokecommunity order their steaks?

I order it rare, I love it juicy, tender and partially bloody.

Soo goood.

Howabout you PC?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I prefer Medium Rare. The rest of my family except for my Step Mom order it Well Done.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Medium rare for me, needs some pink in the middle though :P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I eat it well done. On a holiday in France I was served rare and when I pressed into the meat a whole load of blood came out and my meat was lying in a bloody pool. I thought it was disgusting.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I cook it always well done. Because I dislike seeing pink parts, yeah, kinda the same reasons as people who already posted here.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Medium-rare. I love it pink and a little bloody but not TOO bloody. ;D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I usually get medium well. I can't even stand pink steak, much less bloody steak, and well-done is too done. So yeah, medium well is usually just right for me.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I try to stay away from eating beef as much as possible (it's high in cholesterol) , but when I do order steak, I'll usually get it Medium.

Anything above that is too burned for me, but anything too red just kinda..grosses me out ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Back when I ate red meat, I'd order it medium rare.

But I can't digest it too well now, so I can't eat it. ;;

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    They always do when I order them o_o

Maybe it's just the fact that the Applebees I always go to has horrible chef's -.-

Or they're trying to kill you lol
    Anyway, well done has literally no blood, there's barely any in a medium-well

Back