• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you organize your storage boxes?

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I was wondering; do you organize your Pokedex based on type, colour or alphabetically. My Pokedex is all random, but I want to organize my Pokedex but I can't think of which way to do it.

Please, share with me.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Mine are organized numerically, and nearly every slot has been filled, meaning all stages of every Pokemon are in their proper places. All I'm missing now is a few legendaries. I have way too much time on my hands >.>

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Random Pokemon
    Event Pokemon
    OU Battling 1
    OU Battling 2
    Uber Battling
    Egg Move Pokemon
    Shiny Pokemon
    Throw-Aways (bidoofs, starlys)

Ocelot

Not your ordinary creep...
    Years
  • I organize my boxes by attribute (Earth-related, water-related, etc...), with ones set aside for legendaries, rarities, imports and such. In turn, each of them are organized internally by number.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I organize by types first, and then there is legendaries(if there isn't enough space for the box of its type), shiny pokemon,foreign pokemon, and just rare pokemon overall.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Boxes starting at the first going up alphanumerically are randoms that I've caught for Pokedex filling.
    Boxes starting at the last going down alphanumerically (this is so they don't become filled with newly caught Pokemon) are familiar party members, then HM slaves, then eggs and breeding Pokemon, et caetera.

I don't do anything too special.

Years
  • i have a box each for kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh that hold pokes like sableye, tropius, granbull, kricketune, etc that arnt very useful but i keep them around anyways, mostly for breeding purposes.

i have one box for UU battlers, and 2 boxes for OU battlers, plus one box for legendaries.

i also have 2 boxes labelled "to trade" because i breed a lot and use these to store extras, plus i have another box labelled "got trades" which has the pokemon i've recieved in trades.

but onside the boxes its not organized, and i still find things relatively easy.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I use to organize my pokemon by there colors into that certain box, but now I put each type in there own box like one box will be electric, so all my electric types go in there and the same with as the others... I need to get rid of some pokemon, so I'm organizing again. lol

Predict

I am unpredictable
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I have boxes for diffrent types and boxes for Wi-Fi Battleing. O ye and trading. ;)

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Basically:

Box 1: Random ingames / HM users / random "rare" pokes
    Box 2: UU Pokemon, fully EV trained
    Box 3: UU Pokemon, untouched
    Box 4: OU Pokemon, fully EV trained
    Box 5: OU Pokemon, untouched
    Box 6: BL Pokemon, fully EV trained
    Box 7: BL Pokemon, untouched
    Box 8: Unown army (dunno lol =\)
    Box 9: Poke Radar Pokemon (that help attract specific types of wild Pokemon, etc.)
    Box 10: Hidden Power variants
    Box 11: Uber Pokemon, fully EV trained
    Box 12: Uber Pokemon, untouched
    Box 13: NU Pokemon, fully EV trained
    Box 14: NU Pokemon, untouched
    Box 15: Shiny Pokemon
    Box 16: Breeders / Breedables
    Box 17: Umbreon Army (anyone smart will get why I have an Umbreon army :p)
    Box 18: Filler

Bleh.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Type for me. I mix some types in though, such as Grass and Bug in order to make room for my Shiny and Legendary box.
    I can never keep it organized though. My first box is almost always Pokemon I use often (such as Pidgeot for Fly) so that I can get them into my party quickly.

Years
  • I just have lots of BOX 1, BOX 2 etc, but I have 3 boxes labeled lv 60-80, one named lv 80-90, one named lv 90-100, 2 named wi-fi pokes, and one named shinys.

Back