• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you react when an anime/manga ends?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Finished my second anime series (you can probably guess what it was) and I have the same reaction as the first time I finished an anime series. WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT?? Noooooooo why did they die why why whyyyyy

I basically spam whoever will listen to me about what happened and cry for awhile. Then I go back and rewatch my favorite parts until I'm tired of them.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I usually miss those who's story I followed. It's like.."What happens to them now?"

Then there's me, going "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 12 EPISODES ;~;" <- me while watching Madoka Magica.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
I just feeling a longing for the anime once more, when it ended, but of course, it ended. Period. Nothing I can do about it. Just a sense of sadness of couple of days ^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Then there's me, going "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 12 EPISODES ;~;" <- me while watching Madoka Magica.
So Urobuchi could think of something more to cash cow Madoka =D

And SHAFT making fence...
1349055470901.jpg

fencier.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
For all series that I finish I end up feeling sad no matter how good or horrid a particular read or watch was. That feeling's usually alleviated either over time on its own or as soon as I find something else to take the place of whatever I finished.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
After watching the last episode, I will be like, oh...it's the end already? What should I do now that it's all over? I still feel like I'm in their world. I still feel attached to the characters. I didn't think it would ever, you know, end. I might keep on fangirling over the characters I liked and thinking about it for the next couple of days or even re-watch some of the episodes, but after a while the feels will die down and I'll move on with life.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Unless the series was absolutely outstanding, the reaction I'm giving is more of "Phew, done with that series. It was -insert adjective here-, time to move on to another series."

There is the occasional, "why are you only 12 episodes" but it's not that often.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
After the couple of days that I go without sleep so I can finish a series I feel relieved and then I sleep. But the next day I go to get back on to watch more episodes, realize that I watched them all, begin to feel an emptiness inside of me, and go watch adventure time.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I get really happy about the ending but then I get kinda sad because it's over...

But I know that the characters will forever live on in my heart so it makes me feel better. <3

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
Depends on how it ended. If it ended sucks, it sucks and I'll rage beyond control(not rly). If it leave me hanging, well, I either research for it's material(if anime), if manga, I will feel helpless. Bad series = not watching.

Saber of Yellow

King of Knights
Years
Not gonna lie...i get pretty freaking depress

Like with FMA. One i saw the last episode i stayed under my bed for a whole 5 hours just feeling sad that such a great series was over...

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Well I usually burn through 1-2 series' in a day, so at the end of everything I just react with:
"OH GOD THAT WAS SO SAD, *starts watching next series* WHY CAN'T I STOP, HELP ME *enjoys other series*."

Back