• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep(alone)

How do you sleep when you sleep alone.

• Heavy in the winter, but a light blankit in the summer.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Heavy in the winter, and summer.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Light blankit in the summer, and winter.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No, I don't use blankits.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    How do you sleep, when you sleep by yourself?
    Do you where a light blankit in summer, and heavy blankit in winter. or do you not use blankits all together.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My puppies always sleep with me, so I'm never exactly alone....but I'm always cold, even in this Texas heat, and I always have my sizable blanket to keep me warm. At friends' houses, I use multiple blankets if possible.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I always use a heavy blanket, despite the weather. I ust love it when the blanket is cold, it seems more comfy. =3

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I always use a heavy blanket, despite the weather. I ust love it when the blanket is cold, it seems more comfy. =3
    same here, I forgot it state my opinun. I use a heavy blankit, and in the winter sometimes more than one. My family thinks I am weird, but heh it's comfurtable.

Ayselipera

Well I usually sleep on my stomach or sides. I keep a comforter and blanket year round since the house stays relatively warm in the winter.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well since I always have a fan in my room year round, I always have a nice blanket with me :3 I just love that feeling of comfort.. except when you get too hot and then you have to rip them all off ):

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    To be quite honest, during the week I sleep very little. I might sleep 4 or 5 hours on a normal school night. I find that when you need to sleep, or when your head tells you to sleep you find it even more difficult. I suffer from insomnia every now and then so I've gone through many many things in attempts to get myself to sleep. It's said that you should live out your day to it's full potential and get active throughout the day, then when you hit they hay you'll be tired enough just to drop off and fall asleep. Sometimes works, but I often felt over tired which led to restlessness and I got pretty grumpy too. So sometimes it doesn't work. Some other things would be to read in bed, relax before you sleep, rather than being on the computer a half hour before you go to sleep, turn it off and read or something. Having a warm glass of milk is nice too.
    Oh, and I guess I use a normal blanket all year around to answer your question D:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Blankets are fun, it feel weird without one when I am sleeping.
    I also use eye masks and ear plugs if necessary. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I normally sleep in a flat out position, just like a dead person in a coffin, lol. I'll turn sideways sometimes.

I sleep next to m little brother. Rarely, when he's not around, I sleep alone.

I use a light blanket in the summer, when it's a somewhat cooler night. I use heavy blanket in the winter when it gets pretty cold.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I don't know about blankets, usually I like one gigantic comforter year round... But one thing never changes- I keep the room completely pitch black. it's still pitch black in te early morning+) I love it!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I've heard from my roommate that i tend to curl up in my blanket and block out just about everything while i'm sleeping. I don't change blankets for seasons

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's called a duvet here. I've the same one all year, of what I presume is a standard thickness most people here have. I only have it over me if I'm cold though, which given central heating I rarely am.

What I do uniquely however, is not use a pillow. Although since my mattress is so old and the springboard is now very much tangible, I've reinstated this flattened thing which I've had forever and doesn't raise my head any.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    I always switch off the light, but I do get scared, occasionally. >____>

I always wear light blanket everytime. It doesn't make much difference here in tropical country, even when it rains :'D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Heavy blanket. I can't seem to sleep comfortably / be relaxed without one. If it gets hot I have to be naked. Plus I share my room too so. xD

Back