• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you take your coffee?

Years
  • How do you take your coffee?

Ew coffee. Haha. Naa, I don't like coffee at all. I have tired a couple of different blends and the only one I didn't mind, was a coffee and whiskey blend.​

Years
  • I just have coffee with some milk and sometimes sugar. I can't take my coffee without one of them though. I hate the taste of plain coffee.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Depends on the coffee:
    -Instant and Filter I usually do it with 2 sugar, 2 coffee, small amount of evaporated milk.
    -Espresso/Cappuccino/Freddo E/Freddo C I do it with 1 sugar

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i only really like iced coffee, or more "wintery" flavor creamers in it like hazelnut, eggnog, gingerbread, or mint if it's hot. i don't drink coffee very often, but i do get a lot of free starbucks samples from work and they are always great.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Plain old black warm coffee with little or no sugar at all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    I just drink mine black. Pretty uninteresting -- but i do like certain TYPES of coffee...

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I like my coffee non-existant with a cup of hot chocolate.

Our neighbors gave us a pack with a bunch of different hot chocolates and I've been trying a new flavor every night and I'm loving them all. My favorite flavor is French Vanilla. It's soooooo good. You want to know how good it is? I never stretch out words with repeated letters for emphasis, that's how good it is.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I don't always drink coffee, but when I do, I prefer it black.

I'm serious. It's my grandfather's fault, since he always had it homemade like that and gave it to me as well. I haven't really tried it with cream or milk or sugar or anything, but I'm not that big on coffee to do so anytime soon.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I don't.

Which is kinda weird when you take into account that I worked at a coffee shop for about a year. I'm just really against caffeine in general (I drink rooibos tea) although I do have my hot chocolate from time to time. People become slaves to caffeine and need their coffee to wake up and I don't particularly feel like wanting to buy coffee or any other sort of caffeine every morning? Just stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    How do you take your coffee? Flavoring? Cream? Sugar? Hot or iced?

I take my coffee iced with hazelnut and carmel flavoring, with extra cream (Irish if available), and regular sugar. Always medium sized.

If you don't take coffee

Mmm, that sounds delicious right now! I normally don't drink coffee unless I'm tired at work; then I make an iced coffee with tons of vanilla in it.

Back