• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you think the Pokemon anime will end?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    It won't...

Simple as that...It won't end... Ever

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I think once the handheld games stop generating so will the anime in my opinion due to lack of interest, almost every color possible has been used except for purple pink, brown, orange and rainbow. Its rare to see an anime last more than 15 years in my opinion. I would like pokemon to last forever, its such a good show.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    He's 10 guys the owner of Pokemon said he's 10.
    Don't count days or years like we would do in this world.
    In our world we have animals too, where the heck are those in the Pokemon world?
    None of that works in the Pokemon world.
    Clearly, it will end with Ash achiving his dream.
    How its done I have an idea, they should end it with either...

Ash battling his son who just is 10 and in the league.
    Or Ash sending off his son who just turned 10 to new adventures.
    Than show Ash with flashbacks of his own and look at his son proudly.
    And they def should not reveal who Ash gets married to.
    Cuz than people can still dream even whenever the show is over.
    But it won't be over for a while, least till the games stop making money.
    So Ash, will likely keep traveling at the age of 10 for along time with new characters each region from now on.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ash evolves Pikachu...

...even jaded old-school fans of the series like me would want to watch the final episode if that comes true. :P

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Having conquered all regions and trainers, he'll finally be able to say he was the very best.

And then there'll be a cool black out to credits like in the Sopranos.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Bluerang1 said:
    It'll end in a cliff-hanger. Ash still 10 about to travel to another Region.

I like this ending. It'll piss off the people who have been watching since the beginning.

Personally, I think he'll just battle these really powerful trainers and then fight the strongest trainer in the world (May or may not be his father). He'll defeat that guy and become a Pokémon Master.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Maybe it could end with Ash battling, nearly winning against an Elit four.
    Than fans would be ticked cuz they wouldn't know what happened nextXD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    He'll give up on Pokemon after losing in yet another regional league.

Move to Cerulean City in hope that Misty still has some feelings for him, she won't. He'll then go all "Perfect Blue" on her ass and stalk her.

Brock will hook up with Ash's mum which will lead her previous boyfriend (Oak) to commit suicide.

It's not going to be a happy ending :(

Years
    I saw this one story that said that after the first episode, when Ash was struck by Lightning, he is actually in a coma for the rest of the series so far, with all of his characters representing parts of his psyche. They said that it would end, either with him dying in the real world, with his mother pulling the plug, or waking up and actually trying to become the Pokemon Master...odd I know

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I like this ending. It'll piss off the people who have been watching since the beginning.

Yay! I impressed her :D

He'll give up on Pokemon after losing in yet another regional league.

Move to Cerulean City in hope that Misty still has some feelings for him, she won't. He'll then go all "Perfect Blue" on her ass and stalk her.

Brock will hook up with Ash's mum which will lead her previous boyfriend (Oak) to commit suicide.

It's not going to be a happy ending :(

We can only wish :cheeky:

I saw this one story that said that after the first episode, when Ash was struck by Lightning, he is actually in a coma for the rest of the series so far, with all of his characters representing parts of his psyche. They said that it would end, either with him dying in the real world, with his mother pulling the plug, or waking up and actually trying to become the Pokemon Master...odd I know

The only reason why this isn't valid is because it'll be mocking us real life people. We're all part of some demented fools' dream? :pirate:

Years
    The only reason why this isn't valid is because it'll be mocking us real life people. We're all part of some demented fools' dream? :pirate:

Ever hear of a drama called St, Elsewhere? It's a medical series about a hospital. The finale shows that the hospital they've been working is in a snowglobe, showing a autistic child looking at the snow globe and his father saying, "You ever wonder what he's thinking about?"

So yeah, we can be part of a demented fool's dream :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

This would make an awesome show if it hasn't already been done.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    PearlShipper4Life said:
    Maybe it could end with Ash battling, nearly winning against an Elit four.
    Than fans would be ticked cuz they wouldn't know what happened nextXD

I'd prefer a shot of Pikachu battling the Champion's main Pokémon. It'd be a better tease than just an Elite Four member.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ash always chokes in the quarterfinals, to give the fans a "he came close" feel so it seems like he neither succeeded, nor failed and can go try another regional league, but as long as games come out the anime will stay.

Back