• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you treat 'em?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Im also super protective of my Pokemon. Both my girlfriend and I keep them in binders.

Seperate binders for rares. Ill only trade with those who also take care of their cards too. I spend alot of money on Pokemon so I take care of them. We also use messenger bags to transport them and of course always card sleeves and deck boxes. Playing and trading on clean surfaces is a must as well.

Guess we're all freaks on here.

branchi

master charizard
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    i take very good care of mine.my fav card is my original charizard.
    How do you treat 'em?

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    I'm not OCD about my cards, but I try to keep them in good shape. Everything that isn't in a deck is in a binder, and i sleeve any decks I make. But I collect to play the game, not for rarity/value, so I don't mind people touching my cards or taking them out of the binders. All I ask is they they're careful not to bend them of scratch them and put them back when they're done looking.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    All my cards are in plastic sleeves in a binder, arranged according to type.

...That sounds more OCD than I intended. >__> I only collected around 1999, though, so I don't have a huge amount.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    I definately need to buy a binder or something that protects all the cards. They are all sitting in their packs still lol

Back