• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
Years
  • I want it to end with a view of an older ash married to misty preparing there children for the start of there journey. The day before all the characters (now older) come to pallet for a celebration. Then the discuss all the events that have happened, neat montage ect.

Just something that ties up loose ends and gives you a view of the developed characters.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    What I really want is a big arc focusing around a tournament held by some rich ominous dude. It has all the coolest characters of the days returning, Ash's old rivals, May, Misty, Gary, ect. EVERYBODY in one big tournament. But in the final match between Ash and someone, the ominous dude is revealed to be evil, and all that jive.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • I don't see it ending anytime soon to be quite honest. Pokemon's not even that long by anime standards.

*Finally! My 100th post!!!!!*

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I don't think it should even end yet! Silver hasn't had his time in the anime, and until he does, I am NOT going to be happy. Especially with Paul.

I think it should end with Ash crossing the sea on a water Pokemon, going home, and looking into the sky and having memories. I think it should end rather sadly, seeing as the whole series was really bright and happy to begin with... The end of a Pokemon Journey should be really sad. I also think he should have flashbacks on the first season Pokemon days. With his original Pokemon.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Actually Silver was in a japanese opening to Pokemon Chronicles: THe Legend of Thunder. And I think Pokemon is pretty long. Hitting over 600 episodes. Detective Conan is another long one :D

Years
  • Ash confesses his love for Brock. THE END. Paul gets jealous, pushes Brock away, tackles Ash to the ground, and kisses him while smelling his hair. (His hair smells like vanilla.)

(That will put an end to the Ash + Main Girl shipping wars. Wouldn't it?)

Results:
    Misty + Gary. (Meh. They're cute together. Gary is my second choice for Misty.)
    May + Drew. (NO DUH!)
    Dawn + Kenny. (Most likely to happen.)
    Kotone + Kazunari.

Oh! Wait a second! You said how I wanted it to end? (Not how I thought it would end.)

Well, then. I want Pokeshipping to become officially canon, and I want Brock to get married (to both Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. :P) Because he's Brock and he can do anything. Brock PWNS Chuck Norris.

I also want Kris (Marina), Jimmy, Silver to appear! I want Misty to be in the last season of Pokemon traveling with Ash.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    how i want it to end

i want ash to get rid of the cruddy pikachu and get a swampert also whant lvl do you think ash's pikachu is by now ??

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Maybe 99 and the other pokemon Pikachu faces are like over Lv.100

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I want Brock to get married and have a bunch of kids. I would like something to happen between Jessie and James too, but that's only wishful thinking. :P

Ash can have his dream and become a Pokemon Master. I like happy endings.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hm well this is a toughy, there are many good ways for this Anime to end. But for me personally, I think I would like it to end where Ash finally becomes Pokemon Master, Misty returns and they end up together. I'd also would like Ash's Father to make an appearence, maybe he could be the VERY last trainer and the greatest Pokemon Master in the world for Ash to face. But no one ever knew about him because he kept himself surrounded in secret, but finally shows up when he knows Ash is ready to take that last step in becoming the gratest master of all Pokemon in the world. I think an appearence from Ash's father would be an awesome thing but it probably won't ever happen xD.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    All I know is.. I want Ash to age, get quite a bit older, and for them to just kind of leave it open somehow. Like, not cover every thing in his life, but at least let us know whether or not he continued to train, became a Gym Leader, etc. :/

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Anime ending huh?
    I always used to think that the anime should end with Ash becoming a pokemon master capturing every pokemon and marrying misty. XD

I hope that by the end of the series, Ash begins to act like a grown up teenager. It would also be cool if they can end the anime with awesomeness by introducing a new type of 'pokemon battle' which makes us feel like we're watching some action packed anime like FMA or Naruto.(No blood or gore though! :P) Also Misty + Ash = <3

I guess that the anime will end in a way like this:
    Ash will become pokemon master by defeating all the E4 and the champs.
    He'll become the greatest trainer in the history of Pokemon.
    He matures up a bit. :P
    He marries Misty.
    He is somewhere in his 25-30s! (I think that it may not be possible but I really would like to see him how he looks when he's 25! XD)
    He is the champion but he still has the same fire in his eyes and gets ready to take on any trainer.(even kids :P)
    AND FINALLY: His pikachu evolves into some one-of-a-kind pokemon in the last episode that no other trainer has! XD I know that pika has raichu as an evo but it would be really nice to see his pikachu getting evolved into something humongous and super powerful. (Unlike a raichu.. >_>. I am imagining things but I really hope that they introduce some twist in the story that makes pika evolve into something that isn't anywhere near raichu. o3o)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • It should never end and if it dose it will end at the end of region with the Narrator saying even though ash has journeyed through the >>>>> region there is still many more adventures to be had. And it will always be open for a new season

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I like open-ended endings.

Ash could just, like, hear about a new region, and he runs off a path, bla bla bla. Then the first Pokemon opening plays as he runs. XD

Hey, I actually LIKE this idea...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hey! I thought of something now!
    How about showing that,all this(whatever is happening now) is actually being narrated by Ash to someone else after he has became a pokemon master? Kinda.....like a story to someone? Perhaps to his kids. XD

It would really be cool to see Ash in his 25-30s!! ^_^

EDIT: What if the narrator himself turns out to be ASH??!!? O_o

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Hm well this is a toughy, there are many good ways for this Anime to end. But for me personally, I think I would like it to end where Ash finally becomes Pokemon Master, Misty returns and they end up together. I'd also would like Ash's Father to make an appearence, maybe he could be the VERY last trainer and the greatest Pokemon Master in the world for Ash to face. But no one ever knew about him because he kept himself surrounded in secret, but finally shows up when he knows Ash is ready to take that last step in becoming the gratest master of all Pokemon in the world. I think an appearence from Ash's father would be an awesome thing but it probably won't ever happen xD.
    Omg I like that idea! Good ending.xD;
    It would be cool if Ash actually sees his dad, or if he finds out that Ho-Oh is his Dad....(just a rumor I know it sounds stupid.>.>)
    Hey! I thought of something now!
    How about showing that,all this(whatever is happening now) is actually being narrated by Ash to someone else after he has became a pokemon master? Kinda.....like a story to someone? Perhaps to his kids. XD

It would really be cool to see Ash in his 25-30s!! ^_^

EDIT: What if the narrator himself turns out to be ASH??!!? O_o
    HOLY CRUD.
    That would be freaky.xD; I never liked the narrator he sounds weird.>.>

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • I want Pikachu to get the Infinity Gauntlet and to pwn all, lol.

Then Pikachu becomes SSJ and pwns all:

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

SSJ3 Pikachu ftw.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • it should of ended a long time ago :P o well ash finds his father in a big movie and it also explains manny other mysterys then it shows 20 years later when ash is now a pokemon profesor and he is giving his pickachu to some new kid

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ash wakes up on his tenth birthday.

The whole series was a dream, and Ash's real adventure is just starting. His first day of school this year. Pokemon doesn't exist. That was all a dream, too.

Best. Ending. EVER.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back