• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Ash wakes up on his tenth birthday.

The whole series was a dream, and Ash's real adventure is just starting. His first day of school this year. Pokemon doesn't exist. That was all a dream, too.

Best. Ending. EVER.

HAHA! thats hilarious! I think i would throw anything in my house related to pokemon out the window.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Arceus and the dark forces square off in a battle. Ash and pikachu are caught in the crossfire. Two opposing blasts are about to hit pikachu, before ash jumps out and catches it, but is hit by the blasts....Everything goes white, and classic pokemon music plays. Ash's mom is sobbing in pallet town, untill a voice says: "Mom, it's alright." She looks up, only to see the ghost of ash and pikachu. They slowly fade away, and the music continues to play. The camera ends up in viridian forrest, and the voices of ash and his companions ecco through the backround. The camera stops in front of ash. He looks at pikachu, then says: "come on, pikachu. It's time to go." Then He fades away, and only the forrest is left.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Ash should Catch em' all, become the Pokemon Master he was always meant to be..
    (:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Here's how I think it should end. After becoming the Pokemon Master, he returns to Pallet, and is challenged by Gary and leave it off by them sending out their starters. That is how I would want the anime to end. No telling who Ash's father is, no stopping the shipping wars, just leave the fans to speculate on what happened. That is what I would like to see. People will disagree, but this is my own opinion. Any other way will just feel a little... cheap to me, since there wouldn't be the same feeling to it anymore.

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Remember that girl from the Battle Frontier series? The Salon Maiden Anabel, she was the Frontier Brain of the Battle Factory, I believe. Or was it the Battle Tower? I think the Battle Tower. Anyways, she had a crush on Ash at the end of their battle. She could read his mind, but when he tried to read hers, he couldn't tell that she liked him. :p Well, I don't want it to END like this, but I want to see them meet up again. Maybe date. I don't really like a Misty/Ash thing. Misty's too.. old school for me. So is Anabel, but that doesn't really count. :p

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • Ash wakes up on his tenth birthday.

The whole series was a dream, and Ash's real adventure is just starting. His first day of school this year. Pokemon doesn't exist. That was all a dream, too.

Best. Ending. EVER.

Ironic. I made a story about that once. Everything was just a dream.
    But, It is logical though. Something that makes sense.
    He could have been in a coma for being alseep that long....

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Ash chokes on food. The end.

Or,

Pikachu evolves in order to save the world, and finishes off with a Falcon Pu...I mean Volt Tackle! ^.^*

Ash then decides that
    Pokémon is boring, and gets ScribbleNauts.

Or,

Ho-oh shows his true intentions for following Ash, and reduces him into, well...Ash. Brock decides that he wants to start a job in the stock markets, becomes successful, and buys out Silph Co., and then uses the money to attract Nurse Joy. Or maybe two Nurse Joys.

Or,

Ash finally becomes Pok
    émon champion, meets his father (or Mimely becomes his Step-father, whichever comes first), and eventually develops a relationship with either Misty or May (who will be chosen shall be decided with a light-saber duel of course!) so we can finally end his adventure and start a Mystery Dungeon series staring Dusknoir or Darkrai or Mewtwo or Porygon-Z as the main antagonist.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I want Pikachu to get the Infinity Gauntlet and to pwn all, lol.

Then Pikachu becomes SSJ and pwns all:

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

SSJ3 Pikachu ftw.
    Now that's what I was talking about!!! XD
    That's simply PWNsome! ;) I wanted pikachu to evolve into something unique and that seems to be the answer! XD

But if we take it seriously, then this is never gonna happen coz DBZ and Pokemon are two different animes and they are totally different.
    (I would still like to see it! ;))

Lash

Years
  • Master Chief snipes Ash.

Nah, but really, I like cliches when it comes to anime. I would be perfectly happy with a cliche open ending. That fits the anime writers style perfectly.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Pokemon will lose ratings, because of Ash and will plummet into the ground.

They will then make more seasons of Pokemon Chronicles
    (Man, that was the best season ever, nothing of it had Ash in it)

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    fire. let it all burn! lol. I used to watch the anime religiously... 10 years ago. Now it seems so stupid, I'm surprised they keep finding ways to freshen it up without killing Ash, who quite frankly, needs to be killed off IMO. Ash and Brock are the stale-est characters still on the show.

Years
  • Ash meeting Ho-Oh, I doubt that that would signify the ending of the Show, especially given it's current treatment [in the first Brandon episode, they pretty much retconned the fact that it's searching for a pure-hearted trainer where it appeared to Ash, May, Max, Brock, and Scott [the last two would definitely not classify as pure-hearted], and even went as far as to have May see Ho-Oh first, not Ash.].

Now, for what I think is likely to happen, they'd probably have Ash disband Team Rocket for good.

I agree with most of it, as Ho-Oh's return would be a major plotpoint. That would be a good sign of the series closing. However, no, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's the end.

I would love for Ash to take on the Team Rocket organization, but that's a foregone conclusion, anymore. What threat is current Team Rocket?

Let's not forget J/J/M, as they either win or finally give up. Their chances of lingering success is rather moot, but one never knows. I think the producers'll do what Ono did with them: pair em up or let them away from the organization. That will be the sign that we're done, since they are essential to the series.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I agree with most of it, as Ho-Oh's return would be a major plotpoint. That would be a good sign of the series closing. However, no, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's the end.

I would love for Ash to take on the Team Rocket organization, but that's a foregone conclusion, anymore. What threat is current Team Rocket?

Let's not forget J/J/M, as they either win or finally give up. Their chances of lingering success is rather moot, but one never knows. I think the producers'll do what Ono did with them: pair em up or let them away from the organization. That will be the sign that we're done, since they are essential to the series.

Ho-Oh's return! I almost forgot about it! XD Ho-Oh's return may certainly be an important event that can take place towards the end of the show.

And about TR: They aren't being focused-on much now. Other teams from other regions always take their place. I wonder what happend to Giovanni. XD

J/J/M? They will probably give up on their quest to take pikachu once they see pikachu evolve into SSJ3 Pika! XD (jokin) :P I am sure that the makers would probably find a good way to end the series. It can also be that towards the end, TR grabs a pikachu, who is actually wild and looks like Ash's, and gives up on the chase of Ash and co as they think that they already have Ash's pikachu.

But then again, if Ash becomes a Pokemaster, they will be able to see his Pikachu with him on TV or some other mass communication device and again begin their quest. :O

So This is how it will end:
    1)Ash becomes a pokemaster and marries misty.
    2)TR gives up on capturing pikachu.
    3)Ho-Oh returns on earth. It apparently comes in front of Ash and demands a battle. XD
    4) All the other stuff that I've said in my previous posts in this thread.

All this will make it an awesome ending! ^_^

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ash goes Heroes style, disappears for 10 years and a Pokemon War begins. Ten years later, he reveals his newest evolved dark-type Shadow Pikachu and proceeds to destroy the world. That or Pikachu evolves into the ultimate, most unexpected Pokemon evolution ever and pawns Team Rocket

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back