• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
Years
  • Ash really isn't the problem. People just hate his character. I really don't care about Ash that much. You don't have to like the main character in order to like the show you know.

Toeto

I HEART WOBBUFFET. <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    I don't even want to imagine it ending. D8

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    On second thought, I think the show should end with a live action movie ending on a similar note to the Danny Phantom movie "Phantom Planet" only with the final pairing being Ash and Misty. May was ok. She wasn't annoying, but there was no real spark, and Dawn was a complete ditz.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I don't even want to imagine it ending. D8
    O_O
    Even we are really big pokefans but we're just askin how the story should end according to ya in this thread. Its not that we want it to end. Its just that we are imagining how the story will end.So try to include your thoughts in your next post if you can. ;)
    (Please don't flame me for this! I'm just givin a suggestion to him. :o)

BTW the idea of a live action movie sounds cool, if you ask me. :O But I still think that if the story ends as I have mentioned earlier, then it will be AWESOME! XD

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Pokemon will never end. Even if Ash's journey ends, Pikachu and the anime will go on in some shape or form.

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    I think it should end like this:
    1. Ash is re-united with the BUTTERFREE that he released back into the wild.
    2. Ash, Misty, Brock, Oak, and Tracey all follow Ash who stumbles across a powerful unknown trainer to the group. He challenges Ash to a match at the top of MOUNT SILVER. Ash realises the trainer has every Badge in the world of POKEMON. The trainer has a Dragonite, Salamence, Skarmory, Weavile, Metagross, and a Pikachu. Ash barely wins in a 2-part episode.
    3. Ash returns to PALLET who is met by all the Leaders and Elites to congratulate Ash on becoming a true POKEMON MASTER.
    4. Ash then wakes up the next day, and heads to OAKs house in his pj's (by accident) like in the first episode. Oak takes Ashs' POKEDEX and congratulates him on his victory of the POKEDEX's completion. And OAK says, you wanna know what the first POKEMON I got was? It was a .....

END OF FINAL EPISODE

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • i think they should do a last season but not as a pokemon trainer, this time ash is 20/30 years olds and he is a gym leader or elite four and he takes on challenger. Pokemon continues with Ash's son. (AshxMisty son) doing the same thing as his father.

Kaphei

Spiritist
    Years
  • There's something everybody is missing here.... WHERE THE HELL IS ASH'S DAD?!
    This is something that bothers me to no end. A few days ago I was watching the first three episodes of the anime in japanese with subs, and when Ash is in the PokéCenter in Viridian City, his mom tells him that his dad took four days to get there, meanwhile Ash just needed one. I had seriously forgotten about his dad before, but this scene made me remember him, well, remember the fact that he exists.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Ash wakes up on his tenth birthday.

The whole series was a dream, and Ash's real adventure is just starting. His first day of school this year. Pokemon doesn't exist. That was all a dream, too.

Best. Ending. EVER.
    Lmfao.xD
    Endings like that are a big twist.xD
    Now Ash feels how the real world feels if pokemon wasn't real.C:
    I want Pikachu to get the Infinity Gauntlet and to pwn all, lol.

Then Pikachu becomes SSJ and pwns all:

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

SSJ3 Pikachu ftw.
    Frick yeah.xD
    SUPER SAIYAN PIKACHU EPICZ
    I'd love to watch the anime if that happens.>.>

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Chimecho wrapping around Ashes neck and strangling him to death. Slowly. And. Painfully.

/\ Best ending evar, amirite.

As you can see, I hate Ash to the fullest. His repetetive actions drive me up the wall. Every new region (other than johto) his annoying electric mouse decides to fry a girls bike and then they go off on their merry way over lolly pop lane and into the gum drop forest where they prance around with random legendary Pokémon which Ash makes no attempt to try to capture.

The most likely ending would be Ash becoming the Pokémon Champion of Sinnoh or drawing against Cynthia, most likely a draw because Nintendo wouldn't want Ash to have his dreams forfilled because they hate him too. I can see Ash drawing against Cynthia and the Animé ending until Nintendo wants to make more profit.

They should really make an Animé series based on the Manga. Now that I would watch, I love Yellow and the manga isn't repetetive like the Animé.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • i really want him to actually win a pokemon league

he comes so close in every saga, but for some reason it just doesn't cut it

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • TWISTED ENDING
    Spoiler:

GOOD ENDING
    Spoiler:

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • Ash meets Red on top of Mt. Silver. They don't exchange words but duke it out. Ash wins.
    Red shakes his hand. And the credits roll for the last time. ♥

EvilMudkip

plannin' ur doom
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Ash goes back to Kanto and leaves for his final mission to defeat Giovanni once and for all. He arrives at the Team Rocket Headquarters and challenges Giovanni to battle him on the roof.

Giovanni wins, as his Ground Pokémon simply pwn Pikachu. Ash is panting on the edge of the roof and then Giovanni comes to him. Giovanni says:
    "Ash. I am your father."
    "No! It isn't true!"

Ash jumps off the roof. As he is about to hit the ground, a Flying type Pokémon (Staraptor, Pidgeot, Swellow, whatever) comes off its Pokéball and saves Ash.
    They fly back to the roof and the Pokémon pecks Giovanni's eyes out. Everybody is happy and yay yay THE END

Spoiler:

Ayselipera

I know this is really childish but... I really just want him to win the pokemon league or some huge competition. With his oldschool pokemon (preferably).

Years
  • Ash comes in second place in a various regional tournament, and heads back to pallet town to visit his mother before heading on his next adventure, more determined than ever to be a Pokemon master. He meets Gary back at Oak's lab, and they head outside. Ash & Gary have one last battle, with Misty, Brock, Professor Oak, Tracey & Delia watching, his other pokemon running around, playing in the background. Ash sends out Pikachu and the original theme song plays. The camera pans up just as the battle begins, and up in the sky we see Ho-oh flying by, popping Team Rocket's Meowth Balloon and sending them flying, the series ending with the classic little *ting* as they blast off into a star.

Then Ash wakes up in his room on his 10th birthday and is ready to get his first pokemon.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • I know this is really childish but... I really just want him to win the pokemon league or some huge competition. With his oldschool pokemon (preferably).
    That's not childish, it's hxc.
    Espacilly when you mentioned winning with Old School Pokemon. It would be childish if it was with his mean sinnoh pokemon.>.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back