• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does this idea sound?

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
Years
  • So, I've been thinking lately, and I believe I have an idea for a website. I'm just going to give it to you straight: a website dedicated to hosting and supporting Pokemon fangames. Basicly, the website would have a system on the main site for the fangamers to post information, videos, etc about their fangame, as well as post reviews, resources, engines, etc.

The forums would be for just about everything above, except in thread form and a lot more. Tell me what you think. I want your opinion on this, some cons maybe, or suggestions even.

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
    Years
  • It seems like a good idea but if it's been done before i need to know where

I was wondering the same thing, but after about a minute of Google searching I found about two. One for Mario fangames, and one for Zelda fangames.

Which means I need to think of other features that'd help make my site more exclusive. Any ideas?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Ideas don't make sounds. Anyways, why limit it to just Pokemon fan games? Why not make it personally developed games in general? Four years ago there was a place called lateralshift. It had little basic websites for games people developed.

Back