• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{How does your room look?} >_<

My room mostly stays..............

• Sparkling Clean

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Like a tornado went through it

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Not to clean, but yet not to filthy

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Trust me you don't want to know

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I never really pay attention to thwe way my room looks

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I was thinking of this topic when I had to clean up my
    room. So do your room stay neat or is it just mosty a plain
    mess?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Well my room is in an active construction site so there's a hole in the wall. Other wise its relatively clean except for the clothes that I toss into a pile on the floor.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ugh my room's a mess. I don't bother cleaning it up, and I get into trouble for it.
    I don't give a care though, because I LIKE a messy room <3
    ...Kinda...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Messy to others, but convieniant for me.

It kind got messed up since my father decided to move a lot of furniture in, but I at least have a nice mattress that I chose and beautiful anime posters dangling from the ceiling. There's also posters covering part of my window. XD

There's a huge Masamune sword laying around [on its sword stand], and an neglected keyboard. x_x;

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    My room is messsy, but at least I have a navigable path through it. My bed is long and my TV is right in front of it, leaving a very small passage through. Usually, I go over my bed to get to the other side

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I JUST cleaned my room, but I give it a week.

Mostly it stays in a condition in which you cannot see the floor at all.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    It looks like a living room with my special bed(a sofa oh and BTW it is my living room!)
    So yup I don't got a room and never had 1 be4 in my whole life so how is it like to have a room?....

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    My room is clean, only due to Nan cleaning it. If she didn't touch my room, it'd be way messy.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My room is clean most of the time. I don't tend to move most of the stuff in it, besides my work folders and such.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My room right now is filthy xDright now is filthy xDD

Just looking down right now, I have sharp glass on my floor, and broken guitar cords xDD

*Goes to Clean it*

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My room is sometimes quite messy I don't get time to clean but yeah its clean and tidy now.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My room is a mess at the moment >.<

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Well,I just keep everything cluttered to all the corners of my room, so it usually doesn't look too bad. I'm only in it to sleep and nothing else, so it just stays the same.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    my room is clean. And since I share a room with filthy brothers the room looks like a Tornado has hit it. And I kick them out the room just to clean it. I'm a clean person so I'll do anything just to keep that room clean and Mewtwo 42 don't quad post

:t354:TG

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My room is very much organized 8D

Soemtimes it gets messy thanks to my sister,but otherwise it's kept very clean. ;D

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My room is clean most of the time, except from the odd bit of paper or whatever lying about. XD Last year my room was a tip and I rarely cleared up, but nowadays I actually have control over my room. XD;

Back