• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How easily offended are you?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I think it is a 5 for me because sometimes I get offended easy and sometimes I don't get offended at all.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Attempting to offend me just gets my attention. Will usually fail.
    Early grade school had a few 'bully' types that verbally teased me. Enough so that that sort of thing just has me "Meh..."

Am embarassed too easy for my liking.

Years
    I'm not easily offended, but I am aware of what's offensive and I don't like people being offensive. I can still be hurt. Hurtful things are always hurtful because of the intentions behind them. So while you can call me a name that I've heard before and won't personally be offended by, I'll still feel the hurt you've tried to cause me.

So, I dunno, maybe that does make me easily offended.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    2/10
    It takes a lot to offend me, and it has to come from someone I care about a lot. Otherwise, I'm a pretty chill person.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I hate to say I'm a god 7-8 on the scale. Wish I wasn't tho. I'm trying to change it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    There are few things that offend and few others that I don't care about --so basically, half the mark (5/10).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    On a typical day, I'm not very easily offended. I wouldn't know what to rate myself on the scale, though. I imagine it'd be at most a 5. There are days where I can take offense to the simplest things, but those days are rare and aren't typical of me. Most of the things some people find offensive, I don't think are a big deal. Like cursing, for one.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Ehh, let's say 5. Because I'm not easily offended until someone says something about either my country or my family.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm pretty lax when it comes to being "offended". It takes a few strikes to actually offend me but once you do, you're in for it.

Typically I'm about 4/10 because it takes several really offensive attempts to get me riled. Once I have been riled up though it jumps to 7/10, because after that point I'm not going to tolerate any BS.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    it depends on the person, if its a person that I can't stand and they say somethng that offends me then its a 10, if its someone that I am cool with, its more like a 1 to 2.

:t354:TG

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Offence is such a nebulous concept. For the most part, topics and subjects that are thought of as offensive I tend to find funny. If I had to put a number on it, it would probably be about 1 or 2. If I get angry about something, normally it's because the topic in question hasn't been with properly, but not because of the 'offensiveness' of the topic in question.

Back