• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How exciting!

nutter

Identity.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 14, 2005
    Hi,

Well, it's nice to see this community has a new user welcoming forum - otherwise I'd have to newb it up in the Pok?mon specific forums :)!

Most of what there is to know about me is visable in my profile, bar my real name: James Stephenson.

A lot of people reply with something stupid, like: 'Oh no, not your real name! Identity theft!'. Fortunately, no one knows enough about me (or my general mannerism) to immitate :D! Just for your referance, that wasn't in invitation to try ;).

Although my Pok?mon knowledge is almost non-existant, I might aswell try to mingle. I guess I might even be able to learn a few things about the little 'critters'.

I'm going to go find something to eat in this maze of a home!

Kind regards,
    James

nutter

Identity.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 14, 2005

Hi,

How unbelievably fast was that? Two replys before I'd even read the donations post! And, in reply to both of your posts, I'm sure I'll have an awesome stay here at PC!

Kind regards,
    James

Ps. manectric_chief, I need all the friends I can lay my hands on, and so I shall be PMing you frantically in just a few short moments ;)!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Hi there James! :D You seem really nice ^^ I know you'll fit in great! Have a fantastic time around the forums! I hope you get to know some more about Pok?mon, and that you meet lots of new friends! :) PM me if you want to be friends! :)

Have fun! ^_^

--FG :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey James! ^^ I like your intro, you're one of the few recent newbies who actually takes the time to type out a nice little biography for us. X3 Welcome to PC! I'm Kelsey and I'm very pleased to meet you. ^_~ I hope you enjoy your stay here at The PokeCommunity, PM me if you ever need any help and I shall do what I can to assist you. ^o^

~Kelsey

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years
    funny you are

WOW! you are funny :D ! Well anyways WELCOME and enjoy your stay pm me if you wanna be freinds!!! :P So Always smile even when theres a 30 foot snake looking you in the eye.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heyo, dude. :D Welcome to PC! My name is Karli! Have a wonderful time here, and dont forget to follow the rules. ;D

nutter

Identity.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 14, 2005

Yay,

I feel so wanted :D! Thank you one and all for you extremely kind welcome(s) - I'm sure I shall get along fine around here ^^! All I've got to do now is find out something Pok?monish to converse about.

Wish me luck,
    James

Back