• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How fast do you type?

Years
    Hi,
    I found this site.
    You can find out on it, how many keys/words you write in per minute.

I started typing on internet with about 11 and at the beginning I only used one finger for it XD
    Now I know the 10-fingers system (do you say that?) and type blind^^
    That was my result of the "typing test":

Your score: 255 keys per minute ~ 51 words per minute
    Language/mode: de
    Ranking: You've got potential.
    Comparison: 52% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 48% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Die Lieferung erfolgt ab einem Warenwert von 150 Euro frei Haus zuzüglich 15 Prozent Mehrwertsteuer. Bei Gott, ich dachte die Lazons seien ausgestorben! Bitte besuchen Sie uns in unseren neuen Geschäftsräumen in der Berliner Straße 42. Das ist nicht wahr. Naja, wenn es Ihnen so wichtig erscheint, leihe ich Ihnen mit iner geringen Gebühr von 100 Euro meinen Helfer Emil. Nun kann der Verkäufer schon 100 Euro für eine Flasche verlangen und es geht trotzdem weg wie warme Semmeln. Antrosa ist in einem grauen von Wo

Mistakes: iner(einer)

I think I could do it better if it wasn´t something with a time-limit.

Now it´s your turn^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years

Your score: 419 keys per minute ~ 83 words per minute
    Language/mode: en
    Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
    Comparison: 11% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 89% have a lower or equal result.
    You typed: Tis more blessed to give than receive; for example, wedding presents. At the end of your life there'll be a good rest, and no further activities are scheduled. Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. As a note, they eventually DID make the coner of RS. Polymer physicists are into chains. And I said, you know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs and you lean too fa so you almost fall ove but at the last second you catch youself? Asked how she felt being the fist woman to make a majo-league team, she said, Like a pig in mud, or words to that effect, and then turned and released a swirt of tobacco juice from the wad of rum soaked plug
    Mistakes: coner(cover), you(You), fa(far), ove(over), youself?(yourself?), fist(first), majo-league(major-league), swirt(squirt)
    Well done!

I could do better two if my keyboard didn't suck. Notice how it was mostly just a few keys.. like my R key. It hates me. D:
    Highest I've ever gotten is... 110 WPM? I think?

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    i write to slow its hard for me to type fast for some reason

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Your score: 314 keys per minute ~ 62 words per minute.

This applet keeps breaking when I try again, though. It either stops feeding me words for no reason or switches languages.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Your score: 253 keys per minute ~ 50 words per minute

Mistakes: weree(were), Hell(hell), YOur(Your), client(client,), TOdd(Todd), Lieman(Lieman,), three-dayt(three-day), stay(stay,), WHo(Who), drinK?(drink?), alocohol(alcohol), t(the), FRIESZX(FRIES)

All the mistakes I made, Microsoft Word would usually auto correct anyway, so I was pleased :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O;

Your score: 437 keys per minute ~ 87 words per minute

You typed: And suppose you were a member of Congress. Most legends have their basis in facts. O' in Colorado. Or are we suffering in Safeway? This popular delusion flourishes now more than ever, for we are all infected with it in the schools, where educationists have elevated it from folklore to Article of Belief. My vampire told you he'd be hurt if you didnt' let him? He'd trying to ignore. Cerebus: If Cerebus had a navel, would you lick apricot brandy out of it? One possible reason that things aren't going according to plan is that there never was a plan in the first place. Diyathinkhesaurus Rex. You will be attacked by a beast who has the body of w wolf, the tail of a lion, and the face of Donald Duck. Now whip them to maintain a con

Mistakes: didnt'(didn't), He'd(He's), w(a)

Uh... italicized sentences/words are those that made me "WTF" while I was doing this. That dinosaur name wasn't fair. I had to slow down to a snail's pace to make sure I didn't typo it... only to type a few words and typo "a." XD;

@Allstores: It did that for me too, the first time. Well, it didn't change languages but it stopped feeding me words, so I refreshed and tried again. :\

Years
    Your score: 266 keys per minute ~ 53 words per minute
    Language/mode: en
    Ranking: You've got potential.
    Comparison: 43% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 57% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: The employee is simple there one instant, and gone the next. What's the matter? The man scarce lives who is not more credulous than he ought to be. James Berry who tried three times in 1885 to hang Mr. The life of a repo man is always intense. Frank has built and lost his creature. It smelled like coffee. Life is like a smile. For the consistent contribution in the field of publishing our award goes to editor, R. Although written many years ago, Lady Chatterley's Lover has just been reissued by the Grove Press, and his pictoreial account of the day-to-day life

Mistakes: simple(simply), smile.(simile.), the(best), his(this), pictoreial(pictorial)

This is actually a little slow for me. It's getting late here and my eyes are getting a little strained. I took another test a few days ago and it said that I typed 359 keys a minute and I think 62 WPM.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    That test keeps freezing up on me, so I quit.

I have to take Keyboarding this year, and it's the most boring class to me since I'm obviously the fastest student.

I type around 85 words per minute.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I got 55 the first time. 40-something the second. At school though, I did manage to pull off 121 I think. DX

Back