• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How g-g-g-goes it? (Yeah, I'm cool like that.)

Kojas

That riceball kid
Years
  • Alright, I'm new here so apparently I need to make a COOL INTRODUCTORY FORUM THAT WILL BE SUPER SPECIAL....

LAME.

Awesome. Anyway, I'll use an acronym as an introduction. Be-dazzled.

K - Kinglers might like tacos, if you let them try some.

O - Oshawott is one of the only pokamonz I know in the new season. (No joke, no lie.)

J - Just sayin', I'm one of those asian-pokemon freaks. Oh, yes.

A - Annoying at times. Be wary, when I made this I was trying to play it cool. But of course, I'm lame and that never happens.

S - So, this is the end of my acronym. -Plays the smallest violin-

Anyway, you can call me Ko, Koja, Kojas, Kojie, various insults, etc.

I love pokamonz. <33

I'd post an animation of two pikachus slapping each other (from the movie) but I too nub and I don't know how. C:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Here you go!

Spoiler:

Welcome aboard to PC! Your introduction is awesome. ^_^ Oshawott is my favorite starter of the 5th Gen. I'm quite appalled that you only know that Pokemon! There are tons for you to learn more about! You should play B/W if you haven't done so, it's a really great game and it's ~awesome~.

Also...smallest violin...

Just had to post that. xD

Anyways, enough of my silliness. xD I hope you have a wonderful time here! Don't be afraid to approach me for any questions you may have. I shall see ya around, yes? ^_^

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    hihihihiya :DD WElcome to PokemonCommunity~ Hope you have a great time here meeting new peoplez and making great friends~
    SWAG

BRS

B-Blueberries
    R-R
    S-Sweetalious

anyways have fun here *WINK-

Cats are trying to ambush my neighbor~

Kojas

That riceball kid
    Years
  • Here you go!
    Though this scene is sad btw. :(

Welcome aboard to PC! Your introduction is awesome. ^_^ Oshawott is my favorite starter of the 5th Gen. I'm quite appalled that you only know that Pokemon! There are tons for you to learn more about! You should play B/W if you haven't done so, it's a really great game and it's ~awesome~.

Also...smallest violin...

Just had to post that. xD

Anyways, enough of my silliness. xD I hope you have a wonderful time here! Don't be afraid to approach me for any questions you may have. I shall see ya around, yes? ^_^

Nah, I know the majority. Maybe like 75% of the pokamonz from black and white. The rest, I'm screwed 'cause I don't know their type. LOL.

The new ones that have caught my eyes are the trash bag and the pokemon that looks like a pokeball. Is it a pokeball?

-Picks up-

NOOOOOOOOOO.... D:

Omg, I cried when the pikachus were slapping each other when I first saw it. -Sobs in a corner- Thank you for the smallest violin, by the way. c;

(Did you watch/read the Hunger Games? I love that series!)

hihihihiya :DD WElcome to PokemonCommunity~ Hope you have a great time here meeting new peoplez and making great friends~
    SWAG

BRS

B-Blueberries
    R-R
    S-Sweetalious

anyways have fun here *WINK-

Cats are trying to ambush my neighbor~

Thank you, I like your anagram. It makes me feel less awkward/lame about my own. LOL.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Haha you seem like quite an awesome person to hang around with! :P Best acronym on the spot i'v seen in a long time, made perfect sence haha. You'll be able to meet a lot of people here and feel right at home with all that awesomeness. Just check out as much of PC as you can and have fun with everything it has to offer! Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!! :D :D :D LET ME TRY!

(Looks for an arrow going in circles to symbolize turning....can't find one)

FAIL!!!!

Eh......I'm too cool to try nevermind! :cool:

Anyway, welcome to PC! :D :nervous:

Back