• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How good are you at Ultra Space travel?

Years
    I'm not good at all lol, I have ultra sun and fucking lunala wont move the way I want it, it's a miracle I reached the megalopolis

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Does anyone know if you need Entei and Raiku in your party to capture Suicuine? Or just in the box?

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Does anyone know if you need Entei and Raiku in your party to capture Suicuine? Or just in the box?
    You need both in your party. Same applies to Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem and Landorus that need the other two pokemon of their respective trio.

Bay

Years
    Played around the Ultra Wormholes for a few hours and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Highest I've gone so far was over 3,000 lightyears. What I got from going through different wormholes:

-Several UBs except Guzzlord (been trying to aim for that at the moment)
    -Two shinies (Crustle and Magcargo)
    -Five legendaries (Regice, Raikou, Cresselia, Xerneas, Zapdos)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Played around the Ultra Wormholes for a few hours and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Highest I've gone so far was over 3,000 lightyears. What I got from going through different wormholes:

-Several UBs except Guzzlord (been trying to aim for that at the moment)
    -Two shinies (Crustle and Magcargo)
    -Five legendaries (Regice, Raikou, Cresselia, Xerneas, Zapdos)

Ive been looking for Guzzlord for days with no luck. I got Mewtwo of all pokemon but still no Guzzlord.

Years
    Does anyone know if it's distance or rarity which has a greater effect on the shiny rate? I've heard the distance is a key point, but then I've seen Shiny Hunting Streamers like MandJTV Pokevids go into the first double ring they see. Also, does anyone know how to enter that equation found a few days ago into a Casio fx-83 calculator? I'm trying to, but can't seem to enter the comma, 'min' or the other type of brackets.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I'm so bad at it, even with Circle Pad controls lol. I think the farthest I got was around 4100 LY. After that, it just gets crazy with electric spheres everywhere, killing my momentum and sending me to a portal I didn't want. They get super hard to avoid, especially during turns. I really feel that it would've been better if 3D was enabled there, as the added depth perception would benefit it greatly.

Back