• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How good is your memory?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Sometimes it's awesome and I can remember things all the way back from when I was 3 in great detail, and other times I will hang out with someone new and in a few days I forget their name. lol

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I suppose I remember stuff like an average person would. I even have those times when I look or hear something, it gives me a memory of what happened as a toddler or a young child. So apparently I remember things, but can't recall them on the spot.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    My memory is awful. Not only because I forget a ton of things, but the things I DO remember are usually bad. x__x

Years
    I have very detailed memory. My mom gets angry because I correct her when she is telling stories. =P

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
    I do better on written tests than on multiple choice, that's how my memory is. I'm not sure if that says a lot =P

Years
    Well i don't have a very good instant memory but i am very susceptible (i think that's the word XD) to triggers so i am sort of good at memorizing things for say exams but i'm not to good at remembering things like words and other stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Eh, it's terrible. I can only ever remember random bits of memory or information that hold no real meaning and aren't important at all. Otherwise, I forget everything; passwords, phone numbers, past memories, dates, everything. Long term memory is literally non-existent.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I can remember my dreams (including my very first) in detail, yet I can't remember instructions. I guess it's because I'm a visual thinker (I think in pictures)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well, I use to have a great memory but its true that when you are in love you forget things right away becasue you have your beloved (my queenieeee) so uh... pretty bad :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I rarely forget things, most of the time I remember all the important details to things, especially things I like lol xD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'm not sure if it's that I have bad memory if I just have a problem with spacing out when other people are talking. Either way, I usually have to have people repeat things later because I don't remember what they said. It always seems to happen when I'm supposed to remember something important. It isn't healthy. :/

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    I don't have a great memory either !

Like, I forgot something I did 4 days ago, fortunately not something too though, but I still forget, and that's how you see me posting and saying an exactly similar thing in a thread I already posted in xD
    But yeah, I can still remember important things, happily ccx

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I tend to remember a lot of important stuff like passwords, locker combinations, and my life while I was a teen. But if something happened right now, I probably won't remember it too well. I have great long term memory. Short term...I need to work on that. It is weird.

Back