• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How healthy are you?

Are you healthy?

• Very healthy

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Fairly healthy

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Fairly unhealthy

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Very unhealthy

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i dont keep track of my diet and i exercise irregularly (cept now me and my ~new pal~ overer r doing a 100 pushups contest thing which should be great fun!!!!()

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Healthy? Yes! :D

I swim almost daily, and eat well. Sure, I'll eat lots of junk sometimes, but it's not a regular occurrence.

Anastasius

Pokémon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    I eat my fair amount of vegetables and fruits, but to be honest, I eat a lot of fast/junk food. I can't say I exercise a lot, just the couple or three days a week in school. So, I'll say I am meh.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    By my own accord, I'm decent. I work out and practice kata every day, both unarmed and with at least two different weapons each day. I eat decently as well, sometimes I fall off the wagon and have something horrible for me but I try to keep on the more healthy side of eating. This fluctuates during the summer because I don't take well to heat and live in a top-floor apartment with no AC, thus, less exercise and more ice cream.

I, however, work in a cesspool of an office that is constantly filthy and has shared workstations. I'm frequently sick as a dog and it seems no amount of martial arts training and eating well can combat that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    I'm not very healthy, but I'm not too unhealthy. I don't eat much sweets, but I don't exercise. Like, at all.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I think I'm slightly unhealthy. I'm healthy weight for my height, but I rarely exercise. Last time I exercised was marching the other day.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I think i'm healthy i dont excersie much but i do work out at times i eat a mix of bad and good i'm fit and i can play sports longer than most people who exercise everyday i dont get tired easily xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I do 3 hours a day of moderate to intense exercise, (mostly running/riding my bike up hills and stuff) and I eat a near perfect diet. Zero candy, soda, junkfood, fried foods, etc.

I'd say I'm pretty dang healthy.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I eat unhealthy/junk food occasionally. Though, I am in good shape and I eat my fair amounts of healthy food, such as vegetables and fruits. I work out often and practice tennis 4 days a week, so I say fairly healthy.

Back