• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How High Are You?

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    I'm 6'5"
    I hit my head a lot

i think i am 163 cm
    so that would make you and me look like this basically...
    How High Are You?

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I'm 6'6" tall. I get asked how the weather is up here constantly. XD

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I'm 5'9". Haven't grown in three years. Hopefully that remains the case.

This image perfectly summarises my relationship with drugs:

Spoiler:

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    i'm 168 cm right now, kinda short for guys my age. don't really mind, although the same doctor that gave me that measurement measured me at 170 cm last september. kinda worried about that

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm not high at all. Even my 14 year old sister is several inches higher than me. I am 5 feet exactly.

I know what that's like. You stay the same while every Christmas an extended family member just keeps on getting taller and taller. Clearly cheaters, haha.

Years
    I know what that's like. You stay the same while every Christmas an extended family member just keeps on getting taller and taller. Clearly cheaters, haha.
    Both my Mom and Dad are short so I knew I was going to be short, but my little sister growing taller than me and she may even grow more just isn't far. My boyfriend is also short for a guy, but I am shorter.

Back