• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How I think the show will end

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I think that if they were to end the show, it would be done with Ash finally winning the league. But he'd have to fight Tobias again and he's going to bring back all of his old best pokemon (including primape, pidgeot, butterfree, and lapras) to battle him. Perhaps Tobias will turn out to be the leader of some group or have some kind of plot, but Ash will finally win, (after fainting all of his pokemon except for Pikachu and maybe that's when Primape comes in from nowhere) and get called a champion finally. It's a stretch... but I think that would be a good way to bring in all of Ash's old pokemon that a lot of people don't remember or maybe even know that he owned. And it would be a satisfying end to the show. They could leave the cliffhanger with Ash VS Gary or something.

meow

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Not really seeing any of that happening, but a guy can dream. We will all be dead by the time it gets to like generation 30 and we will never get to see that conclusion. World explodes as Ash takes part in the Championship match of a league and no one ever get to see Ash achieve Champ status. All his pokemon are wiped out of existence as well as the Pokemon universe and the series is then over.

In all seriousness though Tobias seems like a one time character thrown in the league with broken pokemon so they(the writers) don't have to creatively write off Ash loss in this league. They just leave it too overpowered Legendaries to do that. Not seeing the pokemon he released rejoining his team, if they did we would have at least seen cameos on one of his visits back to Pallet. Especially Pidgeot since he is protecting Pidgey and Pidgeotto near by. Lapras is already content with being united with it's family which we saw toward the end of the Johto saga. I don't see Butterfree going away from it's(by now established family) to go fight for Ash. Primape I could see come out of training, but then why didn't he do that during Battle Frontier Arc when Ash really could have used him. The only Gary vs. Ash we will probably see is at Oak Lab, and it will be a reason for him to go to another region like when he faced Electivire. Gary is more likely then not to busy with Professorial adventures to do anything battling related. This sounds like a fan fic more then reality tbh.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Team Rocket will rule the world and Mewtwo will defeat Arceus to become a God.

I'd be content with Ash winning the league, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Rafi

2.B.A Master
    Years
    I think that would be an epic way to end the series, but I see them doing four maybe five more generations before they even think about ending it. So I don't think it will be any time soon

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    With as huge as Pokemon is as a franchise, I see it ending in the distant future with a fizzle instead of a bang.

I would like the show to return to Tobias again. I wouldn't want him to be a part of a huge side plot, though. Maybe just return to find him as a member of the Elite 4 or the new Champion.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
    At this point I don't even care how it ends. I just want it to go out with a big bang, and just hope that nintendo/game freak /whatever would just let the show die.

Back