• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how is the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    What is the game like, I heard it wasn't as good as
    the gameboy versions because it contains no stories.
    Of course I want to hear your opinions.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    its ok...its like a remake of pokemon stadium but with...no movement =( well i didnt like it too much id give it a 6/10...dont buy it! the only things cool about it are the graphics

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    It's a pretty good game to my opinion. Now the fact you get three event pokes to unlock, and wifi battling al the time 7/10.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Save your money for something better like Fire Emblem or Battalion War 2.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I love this game, it's probably the best source i got for wifi battling. Whenever i wana cool 3D online battle, battle rev. is the game to go ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Its prettt awesome. Becuase if you can defeat it you get a surfing pikachu! rember those old cards? While now theyre brought to life =0 Also its a good way to see how whiel your pokemon can stabd up against other people using wi-fi. The colloseums are fun. But yes i do wish there was a storyline!

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    i thought it was pretty good. sure it lacks a few things, but you can always have fun on wifi! ^-^ thats mainly what i use it for now, since i have beaten the "story" mode.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    If you just want to see your team pwn everything awesomely with good animations then yes. Otherwise it has no story but is useful for getting cool things like surfing pikachu and electivire and magmortar. :)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I was planning to buy this game, but I plan to use my money to buy Mother 3 (JAP) for my Game Boy SP first.

They did remove the movement system? That's unexpected...

Chibi - Dalgia_X

[Y da hell am i smilin]
    Years
    I think itll be great so I'm goin to get it along with SSBB, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Naruto Shippuden and Mario Galaxy.

so many awesome Wii games r comin out now I recon

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    By the way, do you catch pokemon in this story mode and use them or do you transfer from D/P.

there is NO story mode you just battle through all the gyms or whatever there called in this with either the rentle team you are forced to have or your own D/P pokemon then battle in other tournaments to unlock stuff for D/P and battle on wifi

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've liked mine so far, but it's been a while since I last played it... and if you do happen to get it be careful at the Sunnyshore Stadium, it took me almost 10 trys...

Back