• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how is the wii

drangonwow

hello
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2007
    hey is the pokemon game better than the one for the gamecube
    because i never played it yet for i dont have my wii

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    It depends whether you like im-depth story mode games or full 3D online battling games. I personally like both kinds.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    If you want to play online then get PBR you will beat the game real fast.

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    its really fun playing online with other people around the world, itz way better than the gamecube pokemon games.... it only took me like aleast 2- 2 1/2 days to beat it, plus having to make ur own character is the Best thing they added!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    The graphics and battle style are way better than the gamecube has. Also! Theres a refere that says everything!

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    lol i think the announcer is a little annoying myself. it reminds me of playing madden a few hours and getting really tired of hearing the exact same phrases of john madden and al michaels

but the game is good, a lot of just straight up battling

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    the wii is an amzing system. definitely buy one if you can find one. pbr isnt even teh best game out for it imo, and pbr is gooooood

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    yeah, 4 sum ppl they dont like it.... but its ur choice:]

and ya itz hard to find a Wii. for me it waz luck, i waz shopping at the ebgames shop. i waz carrying like $600 with me for cloths until i asked the guy if he had any Wii. he said yes, so i got it b4 anyone else got it. [it waz the last 1! until they get another shipment next yr!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Anyone who doesn't like PBR probably isn't a real competitor when it comes to Pokemon anyways, since beautifully rendered online battle isn't enough for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    It's fun and best out of all pokemon games so far. Definately buy it!

Anyone who doesn't like PBR probably isn't a real competitor when it comes to Pokemon anyways, since beautifully rendered online battle isn't enough for them.

-laughs- Agreed!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    does pbr add anything you can't get through d/p, apart from prettier graphics?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    The ability to battle random people online without having to exchange friend codes. Pretty sweet. :D

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010

I LOVE pbr, i tried it at a friends house, but since i have no Wii of my own, i dont have it myself =(

Years
    and when you finish the game you can get a surfing pika and alot of rare things that are hard to get in diamond or even unobtanable items like berries even if you don't like battling it's good for your d/p

Back