• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Late Do You Stay Up?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    On school nights I tend to go to bed around 11:00-11:30PM, but never actually fall asleep until a little bit after midnight.

On weekend nights, it varies depending on how tired I am from the week, what I have to do the next day, or whether or not I'm bored. Generally I call it a night around 12:30-1:00AM.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I go to bed at 9 but then I play my DS till I get tired which is usually round 12 unless I've got an intense project.

Weekends I sleep at around 11

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, it's currently 3:13 AM... and I'm still up studying and procrastinating on PC.

This is actually pretty typical for me, so it's safe to say I stay up pretty late. ^^

Gonna go ahead and say I go to bed around 2-3 AM every weeknight and around 4-6 AM during the weekends and summers.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    It honestly depends on the situation.

On weekdays, I stay up til 12 am - 3 am due to insomnia.
    On weekends, I stay up til 12 pm - 6 pm.
    And if I have a big goal on a game, I stay up 2 - 3 days in a row.

Back