• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How late do you stay up?

Do you think you stay up late?

• yes

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    ATM... it's 5am here. So yea... I stay up late.

Personally... I don't like to stay up this late but I get busy with things, or I watch something and it just keeps me up. I never go to bed before 3am and it's not healthy, but I don't care enough about it to fix it. And I get 7-8 hours of sleep so I'm fine with staying up late. XD

Years
    Even times when I have to get up at around 7AM, I'm still usually up at around 1 or 2AM. Though recently, I've been up until 4 or 5 on a regular basis, mostly because I'm out of school for a few months now, and I don't have a job to occupy my time yet.

Years
    ATM... it's 5am here. So yea... I stay up late.

Personally... I don't like to stay up this late but I get busy with things, or I watch something and it just keeps me up. I never go to bed before 3am and it's not healthy, but I don't care enough about it to fix it. And I get 7-8 hours of sleep so I'm fine with staying up late. XD

I think it's all the Coke you're drinking :P

I don't like to stay up past 12am, but I sometimes do. Last time I pulled an all-nighter, I ended up sleeping through the next day, once I got home. Bit of a waste, IMO.

Years
    On school nights, I go to sleep at 10pm. On weekends or when there is no school the following day, I'd say around 3am.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I usually go to bed between 3 and 7 am... assuming I'm not pulling an allnighter XD There's just no reason to go to bed earlier otherwise.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    When I'm actually following a sane sleep schedule, I go to sleep anywhere between midnight to 2 AM. As far as I know, that's pretty average for someone my age... but sometimes my schedule gets totally screwed up and there is no "late" or "early," I just sleep when I can.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Yes, either it's a school night or not, I'd stay up until 1AM. Nothing less, but maybe even more. It's a bad habit, I know. All my classmate sleep at 10PM, TEN PM!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pretty much the same as ^, really.. I stay up entirely too late, mainly due to insomnia, and then sleep away a good portion of my day. Even on days when I have work the next day, I'm on here 'til 2 or 3am, don't fall asleep until 4 or 5am, and then wake up at either 11:30 or noon. :/ Bad habits, but.. even if I went to bed earlier, I couldn't sleep. My mind doesn't stop when my body wants to. xD;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    On weekdays, I typically go to bed sometime between 2230 and 0000. On weekends, I usually stay up until 0100 or 0200.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    On weekdays because I have school I usually go to bed at 11:00 however if I;'m doing homework or studying it's pushed to at least 12:00 - 1:00pm. I like staying up just for the fun of it. I still have a little bit of being a kid in me. ;3

Years
    I have severe sleeping problems. For the last 8 years I havent had anything more than 1 hours sleep a night. I went for 2 and a half months without any sleep at one stage.
    Not good. Not good at all.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Well, I've been sleeping at around 1-4 a.m. It's pretty insane, and sometimes I fell asleep during class for being so tired. I'm even tired right now for going to sleep at 2 a.m. The very fact that I woke up and made it to the bus stop on time amazed me to no end.

My endeavors on trying to go to sleep early isn't working either. I always end up finding some stupid excuse to stay up even later. I blame summer, but I should be sleeping earlier by the first week of school. Ugh.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I usually sleep around 10 PM on school nights. If it's not a school night, then I can stay up anytime until I'm tired.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Well right now it is 2:40am and I don't plan on going to bed any time soon. I only go to bed early on a Friday when I have to get up for work in the morning.

Back