• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you here per day?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Me? Pfft. I'm ususally on here all day. If not, then for a few hours.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    At the moment like 8 - 12 hours a day because of holidays and i'm doing quite a bit of work on my laptop so i tend to keep a window open. It's a great place though. I don't see any downsides to spending a lot of time here

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I always leave a window of PC open when I go afk or when I play a game.

So maybe about twelve hours a day.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I wake up at around 12PM and turn my computer on at around 1, and my first visited website is usually PC. After that, I leave a tab of it open for as long as my computer is on, which is usually around 12AM. I'm not actually at the chair for these 11 hours, but move the mouse around, answer VMs and reload pages often enough for the site to keep me Who's Online list.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I'm not a fantastically active member but I am posting more now.

I have a habit of closing windows and tabs for no real reason, but I do check PC every time it occurs to me, which is quite often. In total probably two or three hours a day just because my viewing times are so erratic.

Oh, and if I'm in #tpc, I tend to click links that people paste in and stuff, so...that helps too xD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    2-3 hours, usually. :P But it really depends if my favourite sections or topics are active, or if I'm in an active VM conversation.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    O.e A lot. And by "a lot", I mean a lot. And by "a lot", I mean a lot. And by "I mean a lot", I mean I mean a lot.

Pretty much all day when I'm not doing something else, which is rare, since I have no life.

Last edited:

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    Im always active whenever there is nothing to do. like 5-10 hours. But when there is school days. It's like 2-4 Hours. But i think it's okay. Atlist i've visited my favorite forum. And im happy about it. Also being so addicted may cause something on your health. If your body cannot do it anymore. Go sleep and just wake up again. I remember when i was really addicted on a game. I collapsed. Then i realize i should really sleep early.

Akiko.

Back