• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you on the computer in a day?

How long are you on the computer in a day? Post a Poll

• Less than an hour

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1 hour to 2 hours

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 3 to 5 hours

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 6 to 10 hours

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 11 to 15 hours

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 16 to 20 hours

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 21 to 23 hours

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I am on all day!

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I mainly spend about 3 hours per day on the computer. It's depends on how I am most of the time.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    i sometimes do 24 hours, but usualy 12-16
    evry day, but saturday cuz im at my friends till 6 pm then i go my nans till 9

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Depends, usually it's just for a few hours at a time, then I break or go outside for a few hours and then I get back on for a few more hours...So like....6 or something O_o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Probably around 16-20 hours. Now that school's out for me, I practically stay on all night. XD

Yep, right now it's 5:35 AM where I live. Been up all night. I r a night person.

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

I'm on computer 3 to 5 hours a day. But when I got to school, it's less because I have to do the homework and my hobby takes a large portion of my life.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    about eleven to fifteen hours a day and thats when i get told to get off the computer and go outside for a couple hours

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Da Fool said:
    about eleven to fifteen hours a day and thats when i get told to get off the computer and go outside for a couple hours

Hmm...what's a nice way to say this...

GET...A...LIFE...

15 hours dude? That's from sun to sun...you must be more pale than a skinless dog and have arms the size of soda cans.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I can only stay on the computer for 2 hours. ^^ But on weekends, I'm on the computer for 3 hours or more. x3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    My time on the computer varies. It ranges from one hour all the way up to thirteen, depending on how much free time I have on my hands.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Well I was usually online 3 hours, but now that my exams are finnished I am online 13-21 hours. So I think I am online all day will sound good.^^

~RAHUL

Back