• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long did it take you to beat the game?

How long did it take you to beat the game the first time?

• 0-5

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 5-10

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • 25-30

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 30-35

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 35-40

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 40-45

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 45-50

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    Well, It took me about 85 Hours to finish Platinum.
    REASONS:
    TWO TIMES,I forgot to turn my game off when I went to Sleep.
    25 hours of telling me HOW THE HELL you get up Coronet.
    15 hours of wandering.
    25 hours of grinding o beat E4.(Second time I went to the E4 Same File, took me 10 minutes XD.)
    ~Ruler Arceus

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    probably 1 day/24 hours, of course, i have to rest, sleep and eat. xD;

Team Carbon Boss: Roran

Gonna quit this website.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I just beat the E4 with 63 hours of play.

I like to experiment with teams. So half that time was me just figuring out if I should replace Blaizken with Dusknoir.
    :)

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I'm not sure...
    I think it might've been around 45-50 hours? I don't remember, but It was around that time.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    It took me about a week, including E4. Other than that about 3 days with like no sleep xD
    Idk how many hours though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    about 40 hours
    i use read a FAQ's so the poxedex is complete when i finished after i beat elite fou

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I'm not sure how many hours it took for me to finish Pearl, but I know that it was about a week or less. (not a week of gameplay, but intervals of playing during that week)

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    I beat the E4 in 6hrs 31mins. Probably because of a level 100 lucario i got from some japanese kid. I gave him a lvl 23 bibarel

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Having the time on my hands most of these days, it took me about four or five days to complete it. I probably could try to complete it in a shorter time as a goal, but I don't play my game that often. During those 4-5 days my Pokémon still reach the high levels I expect them to be for the Elite Four and I don't like to rush through the game as I like to enjoy the storyline I go through, which I did. I think this a fair amount of time to complete DPPt for me though, so I'm good. d("d)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I was really enthusiastic when I started playing Pearl. But as enthusiastic as I was, I think I beat the E4 in 50+ hours. I played for a week and a half; around 3-5 hours a day, since I rarely have enough time to play more. So, that's a mere approximation.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Some of these answers are surprising to a noob like me. I havent beaten Diamond but i have beaten Red, Yellow, LeafGreen, and Heartgold and none of them took me less than 42 hours. Seeing people beat it in the teens and twenties... Dang. I only have 2 badges and Im already 10 hours in.

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    I'm going to use my second playthrough because I don't like the first, my friend took it, Action Replayed it, and next thing I knew I had a lot of level 100s. At the time, I had no clue what was going on. My TRUE playthrough (2nd) took me, I'm not sure, but I believe 20-25 hours to beat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back