• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long did it take you to catch Dialga and Palkia in Platinum?

mStar

The Darkness Within
Years
  • I didn't beat the elite 4 yet. The thing I'm wondering is, how I'm gonna catch them, and where I'm gonna get the Masterballs, and if not that which PokeBall I should use.

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
  • dude my theory is action replay master balls, are legit, because if you catch a legit poke with one, it s legit. If you cant by that overly priced action replay thing, oh yeah they don't give master balls in plantium, aint that stupid.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Easy. I used masterballs on both. Given to me by friends.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I remember catching Dialga with one quick ball in the first try. I guess I'll try that again.

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I didn't beat the elite 4 yet. The thing I'm wondering is, how I'm gonna catch them, and where I'm gonna get the Masterballs, and if not that which PokeBall I should use.
    I use ultra balls and if the battle is very long I'll switch to timer balls. Works every time.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • dude my theory is action replay master balls, are legit, because if you catch a legit poke with one, it s legit. If you cant by that overly priced action replay thing, oh yeah they don't give master balls in plantium, aint that stupid.

What do you mean? Cyrus gave me a masterball.

Not important.

If they are anything like Giratina was, it's gunna take me forever. He was down to a sliver of health and I still couldn't even get a wiggle before he broke from the ultra ball. I got lazy and threw a master ball.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I didn't beat the elite 4 yet. The thing I'm wondering is, how I'm gonna catch them, and where I'm gonna get the Masterballs, and if not that which PokeBall I should use.
    use ultra balls not master balls that is what I used.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Hm... It took me 20 minutes for both, I think.

Dialga was easy, but Palkia didn't let me catch it. I totally wasted a whole bunch of Poke balls before finally getting lucky with catching it in a Poke ball. Or a Dusk Ball. I don't know.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I just got done catching those lvl 70 poke's. It took me 1 ultra ball with dialga o_o; and like 6 with palkia. Dude catching Uxie was harder then that >_>;

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • lol i jus threw a ultra ball rite off tha bat n caught dialga palkia it took me 3 ultra balls dont even bring their health down jus throw ultra balls

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • @ whoever said the chance of catching most legandaries is 3.

How much does taking their HP down to red add to that? And if their asleep or frozen what does that add as well?

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • there is no fun in it but some ppl like challenges while others dont so i guess its whatever they prefer

Back