• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How long did it take you to catch Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Several. Freaking. Weeks.

GOD, it was so stupid. This is what happened:

I started from the bottom, and I worked my way up, fishing five times on every tile before I moved on. Then, I skipped a few tiles because I thought I had already fished there. BAD idea. So I worked my way up to the waterfall, then up the waterfall, and then I finally found it. Not above the waterfall though. It was obviously on one of the tiles I had skipped. I was SOOO happy, and yet I felt so stupid.

I'm glad i'll never have to do it again unless my Platinum screws up.

Years
    It was the first tile I fished on, after about the third cast, so I would estimate less than a minute. Serious luck, there. I will never change the trendy phrase, though. I like that spot (it's one of the closest tiles to Fortree City). This happened about two weeks ago, after I got the Silph Scope from Steven.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    At first i felt lucky... catching one in 10 minutes. 10 MINUTES!!!!!! Then my annoying cousin jacks me for my game and turns off the power without saving.....Then I looked again and it took like half a day. And Milotic isn't even that great there are way better water pokemon(Vaporeon,Gyrados, Wailord to name a few)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I gave up after an hour or two. I was too lazy to continue looking.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    dude i caught in like 10 minutes.damn lucky.it spawned when i fished the third time then breed it with my ditto.holy crap my other cartridge took 3 hour to get it....

Years
    Ive only searched for it once. Ten seconds
    I decided I wanted a feebass I went to the area and the first fishing spot I chose yielded a Feebass on first try. I caught a few more (I knew id forget the spot) After catching 14 reg and 1 SHINY (Number 4) I left. Wouldnt you know it none of them were SP. ATK boosting natured Feebass

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    LOL I was browsing the forums just now while trying to catch mine; have been working on it for about 2 hours. I was spaced out and reading a page on stumbleupon and nearly choked on my gum when I looked down at my gameboy and saw one on my screen XD.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    the forth tile i fished on so one minute..... and then 2 weeks later i found a shiny one cause i used the same tile but reseted my game.... :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    In my first Sapphire playthrough: it took me around an hour to an hour and a half to look for Feebas (it popped up, albeit unintentionally).

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I never looked for one, a friend traded me a Milotic. so now when I need a Feebas, I just throw Milotic and Ditto together in the daycare.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Between 30mins to 2hours. I spent 2 hours in a waiting room so I decided to whip-out Ruby to waste time...I had caught Feebas before the 2 hours was up.
    Its totally worth any amount of time to me, I love Milotic!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    I still haven't caught one yet. After eight years of several different playthroughs, my internal battery has run dry, and not one Feebas has been found.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back