• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long did it take you to find Feebas?

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
  • First of all can I catch one with an old rod.

Second, how long did it take you to catch yours?

all rods can get a feebas, but the super rod, from mossdeep city, does it best.

took me two hours with the super rod and a waterfall user to find one of the feebas spots in emerald.

sapphire, my first spot selected was a feebas spot.

Years
  • Wow, lucky.

Seems to me the super rod would be the worst one, since you have to do more than just hit A once to bring the pkm up.

I have searched probably 100 tiles under the north waterfall with the old rod and still haven't found one.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Keep in mind, all questions go in the Q&A thread stickied at the top of the GBA section. I swear I've told you this before. I would close this, but since you also asked how long it took others to catch Feebas, I'll leave this thread open, change the title, and move it to PGC, since the question applies to more than just RSE nowadays. But please remember to ask in the question thread next time.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It took me about 50 or so spots when I trid finding Feebas back in Sapphire, but after that in other games I nevr bothered as I just went and traded for it/migrated it over.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't think I've ever found a feebas in the wild. One time I was looking for a feebas in Pokemon Ruby I came across a shiny Carvanha though.

The first time I got my hands on a Feebas was in the 4th gen and I could trade for it online.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    I found my first Feebas in Sapphire after reading about how annoying it was to find. It took me roughly 5 hours of fishing with an Old Rod to find one, by which time I was glad I'd never have to catch one again.

Until I accidentally deleted my save file and decided I wanted one in Diamond, of course.

terminoob

Waffles.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Pretty sure I found one in a cave without even trying to find one. Lucky me.

Kubone

~ ku ku ku boneeee *
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Never did, I tried for a very long time when I was younger. Sigh..

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    After i search it up at Serebii then after 4 times I found one on diamond.

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    I think four or five hours on Ruby. lol
    I hated it and the worst part is that I couldn't evolve it. I gave it all the necessary berries but it wouldn't evolve. I still don't know why. Just had to breed it and give other berries to the new born Feebas and level it up 'til it evolved. That's why the evolving part took me some time too. ;_;

Back